Sign in to follow this  

Motorsport Stuff thread

Spent yesterday's practice in parc ferme, then today watched all the riders leave from the startliest and stood on the pit wall as they came past at 180MPH, which was terrifying! I've got a video I'll post when I get back.

Lukedfrt said:
Lukedfrt said:

Anyone else think this is an absolute steal? Can't see any of them not finishing in the top 2.. only one i have a little bit of doubt over is Marquez though..
This has just landed!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:                                            
bro wtf that's absolutely unreal i hate how netherlands are cucked when it comes to betting so all i got is fucking unibet

I still can't believe it haha!! I also put the same bet on, but included Hamilton on it, because the odds were so good.. which won me just over £600!! So in total i got just over £2000 from those 2 bets :astonished: :astonished:

I put all of the money into driving lessons and buying my first car in March :smiley: I'm thinking of putting a similar bet on this year..

Lukedfrt said:
I still can't believe it haha!! I also put the same bet on, but included Hamilton on it, because the odds were so good.. which won me just over £600!! So in total i got just over £2000 from those 2 bets :astonished: :astonished:

I put all of the money into driving lessons and buying my first car in March :smiley: I'm thinking of putting a similar bet on this year..
Post it here and then I'll bet the exact opposite if that's even possible, because the exact opposite of what I bet, tends to happen, boom, more money for you.

Jiggy said:
Lukedfrt said:

Post it here and then I'll bet the exact opposite if that's even possible, because the exact opposite of what I bet, tends to happen, boom, more money for you.
That normally happens with me too haha! Motorsport seems to be good though, the bookies undervalue a lot of it, except for F1

As promised, here's the video I took on the pit wall at the TT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMxDwDOEANE&feature=youtu.be