Logitech G29 won’t connect to the game

Hello, i recently bought the game, and i have a logitech G29 steering wheel. I had the f1 2019 game and it worked perfectly but with the f1 2020 game the wheel won’t connect to the game. It still works with other games but it doesn’t show up in the control vibration and force- feedback settings. How can i connect my wheel to the game ? 

19 hours ago, TimWeiteman said:

Hello, i recently bought the game, and i have a logitech G29 steering wheel. I had the f1 2019 game and it worked perfectly but with the f1 2020 game the wheel won’t connect to the game. It still works with other games but it doesn’t show up in the control vibration and force- feedback settings. How can i connect my wheel to the game ? 

I had the same problem when I installed the game from disc and started downloading the updates. Once I had updated the game the wheel worked. I think there's something in version 1.00 that makes the G29 not work, at least on PS4. Is that the platform you are on as well and have you updated the game?

Same problem on PC version... in F1 2019 it works fine, in F1 2020 1.07 it doesn’t even show up in the controller option menu....

edit: solved on steam options

Edited by Fantakal