Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors Colors + RGB/HTML

Hi all!

I have a suggestion, maybe already written: individually choice the colors of the sponsors.

This would be great for the liveries, because most of them have the same sponsor slot based on two different part of the livery, and in the majority of the cases these part have different colors, so it's difficult to choice a color.

I'll take advantage of this topic for begging for an introduction to RGB/HTML codes to decide a color instead of sliders: this needs to be a must, especially for people who can't see 100% of them.

Thank you 

• Agree 4

100%. Having to get the same colors for sponsor logos, livery, helmets, gloves, suits, logo, team colors etc etc is so frustrating and feels like trial and error. It really irks me that I know the colors are all different from each other and I'm just having to make do. It seems like a really obvious tool that somehow didn't make it in. 

I really welcome the My Team inclusion, but the more I'm playing around - when a new livery, or helmet etc is available - the more disappointing I am finding the lack of customisation. But hey ho...

Fully agree and I'm getting really confused with the color options all over the place at the moment. Change a color here and you will have changed a color somewhere else. I agree with the @MJMD that the lack of options can become disappointing. The more you try to get design you want the more the game will mess it up.

Fully agree also, I also think that you should be able to scale sponsors to suit the slots better and also think we need to have your team name and engine supplier on the car aswell 

Hi all, Completely agree. Would have even given more options to place the sponsor ourself instead of applying the pre defined position.This could be applied for the helmets as well.

Besides the car numbers colors+ police could be fixed. The black number would not work with all liveries.