I want my money back

If I can’t play a game that I payed for then I want my money back simple if I can’t play a game that I bought a month ago and got the Schumacher edition to have 5 faults with it then I’m getting my money back if they ain’t doing nothing they brought a new patch out and did nothing Codemasters don’t care enough for this what was the point in buying this game that I can’t play I want my money back if this doesn’t get a response by any of those admins or these glitched aren’t fixed I’m getting my money back

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 5

Good luck with that. It would have been better if you'd explain your issues with the game so we can discuss this with you. A public forum is not the place for demanding refunds, I'm afraid.

For assessing how much Codemasters "care" I suggest visiting the Techincal Assistance forum and see if how they deal with the bugs being reporting appease you. If not, you should probably look for the customer service that sold you the game and request your refund there, as this general Chat forum most certainly can't process such a Karenish demand. 

• Haha 2

Ah yes technical assistance whenever I go on that they tell me to do this and when I do they either delete it or just ingnore me I’ve waited 3 weeks for a response get how much I got

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Carystus said:

That is just the button binding. Unbind the view from the steering in options.

10 minutes ago, DylanWest2004 said:

reset all your button mappings and re apply them manually? or just use your wheels preset and then dont change anything 

Oh, I see. That's a known glitch, very infamous in the sim racing community. It's a case of the PICNICs. Problem in chair, not in car.  

• Haha 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, CinderySiren4 said:

Ah yes technical assistance whenever I go on that they tell me to do this and when I do they either delete it or just ingnore me I’ve waited 3 weeks for a response get how much I got

Probably because their time is being wasted with dozens of inaccurate and unhelpful bug reports that they end up going through despite their being a bright green announcement and pinned posts about it 😶 I hope future bug reports you make get looked at sooner 🙂

What is it about people that makes them feel like they need to open a brand new thread about exactly the same thing people are talking about in other threads.

Just add your comment to the other thread?

I never have and never will understand people.

• Agree 1

why can't you play your game? what problem do you have?

i think the answer to the question what problem you have is essential to have the solution why you can't play the game.

So let's start with the thing and then you can look further

if it is really just because you are looking to the side when steering, then the fault is not with Codemasters but only with you.
You then have to change your key assignment and, if necessary, refrain from looking to the side

I hope the thread was made as a joke. It can't be that hard to figure out what's wrong. But if it's a real claim, i would say: you are right. you can't play the game (and you can't use punctuation marks) and you should never by one again in the future.

(sarcasm off)

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

What is it about people that makes them feel like they need to open a brand new thread about exactly the same thing people are talking about in other threads.

Just add your comment to the other thread?

I never have and never will understand people.

Attention seeking... People don't realize that one thread with a lot of constructive replies will get more notice than 100 threads about same topic with just few "empty" replies.

8 hours ago, Carystus said:

That is just the button binding. Unbind the view from the steering in options.

Unfortunately it's not though. It's a bug introduced in the 1.05 patch. Everything was fine until then.

• Agree 1

You need to contact the seller you've purchased the game from in order to try and get a refund. If you want to report a bug, head over to the Technical Assistance forums 🙂 

• Agree 1

It’s a glitch not my button mapping and I’m not gonna comment on a stupid thread I wanna make my point clear and if you wanna know what the problem is watch the video I put in this thread and don’t assume nothing is wrong if you haven’t took the time to see what is happening  

Everyone that commented on this thread hasn’t read and seen what’s happening so don’t comment on something you don’t know

2 hours ago, CinderySiren4 said:

It’s a glitch not my button mapping and I’m not gonna comment on a stupid thread I wanna make my point clear and if you wanna know what the problem is watch the video I put in this thread and don’t assume nothing is wrong if you haven’t took the time to see what is happening  

The problem is that we don't know whats really going on in the vid. You know whats happening, but we aren't. How should we know that change of view is made by the steering direction and not by you? I was really confused after the vid and looked it twice to understand what you want to show.

You didn't explain anything. First a hard to read rant post, than a vid without description and the conclusion that you can't drive on a straight line. It leaves me confused.

Edited by Akkan74

Since 1.05 I have the problem on 2 out of 3 accounts, and a 4th I made to see if that was the problem.

For the main account, everything is fine.

For the others, when in cockpit view the camera does the look to apex at full (makes me motion sick) and in Pod camera a tight turn makes me look out the side in that direction (so undriveable).

I have tried default wheel arrangements, unbinding and rebinding, binding the camera view to other butons etc. Nothing has worked.

Bug report is in and there are numerous other people experiencing the problem- just not everyone.

just as a maybe workaround. Have you tried to make a complete new steering template from scratch? Maybe it will work. Last year i had a problem between keyboard and wheel buttons, tried to reassign but nothing worked. than i deleted my template and made a complete new one and it's gone.