Cannot make a pit stop in Spain

Has anyone else had problems making a pit stop in Spain on My Team? I have tried 5 times but each time the car is forced back onto the racing line. Very frustrating. Love the game but this is annoying beyond belief!! Any suggestions? It didn’t appear in the latest patch notes.

This happens to me in my team as well, I literally had to retire from Monaco and Canada as it just wouldn’t let me enter the pit lane exactly same issue as yours. I’ve also tested it to see if changing the player settings and using full pit assistance helped but it still doesn’t let me stop!

I managed to get it to pit in Spain but only through sheer perseverance and luck, all AI cars drove through me and I finished plum last. 

We can’t be the only once experiencing this. 

Are you playing with steering assist on? There was another thread like this where the cause was not telling the team you were coming in by using the Box this lap radio message before trying to do so.

If this is the cause then personally I'd suggest switching steering assist off.

Thanks Ultra, I do have it on, but it’s for a very good reason!!! They need to fix it so the pit lane overrides the racing line and not the other way around. Or at least be able to make the choice. It’s broken at the moment and needs a fix. Other than this the game is amazing!

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Stano1892 said:

Thanks Ultra, I do have it on, but it’s for a very good reason!!! They need to fix it so the pit lane overrides the racing line and not the other way around. Or at least be able to make the choice. It’s broken at the moment and needs a fix. Other than this the game is amazing!

I don't follow? The dynamic dynamic racing line couldn't show a route into the pit lane without you telling the game you wanted to pit just as the steering assist can't. Learning to manually steer off the indicated racing line to enter the pits really isn't very difficult, and the pit assist will take over very soon after you do.

Edited by Ultra3142

I've just seen the video in the thread below. If what you meant is happening for you is that you are saying you will be boxing in a particular lap and then get the behaviour in the video then this is clearly a game bug that needs resolving. However, you can 'solve' the problem yourself by switching steering assist off, which has not been in any previous versions of the game and which I'm sure you'll very quickly find you don't need. I'd be amazed if you didn't find the game much more satisfying without it.