Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

When a new strategy comes up it only shows the old one

When a new strategy comes up it only shows the old one and the second one just says full race update or nothing 

I am playing on the latest version and on PlayStation I have had this since the game got released

It happens on My team and just a casual single player race as far as I know and happens every time 

15954881265316585086345520046211.jpg

11 minutes ago, Walker31 said:

Ive got the same problem, please Bug report

Have I reported the bug right or is there something way I have to report it?

10 hours ago, Rhys21Legend said:

Have I reported the bug right or is there something way I have to report it?

You have to fill out these

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy and paste your answers into the below template to tell us about your issue. Please check the Bug Reporting Rules here before you start your report.
Also try here for common troubleshooting tips that might help you out!

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

2.       Platform
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
4.       Game-mode? 
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences. 
Please add this template, along with your answers, in this post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue. 

and then post it in this forum

https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/111-gameplay-issues-and-bugs-ta/

i would have make it but you have a picture

Thank you