F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

I enjoy playing f1 games with my friends online but the amount of bugs its honestly disappointing timing glitches constant disconnections cars ghosting for 1 but not the other please listen to us and fix em i want to league race and ive done social races and the bugs are still annoying and break lobbies

Just now, DJNicks87 said:

Have you submitted a bug report?

They know the game has bugs but all they want is money and i enjoy F1 games alot but the bugs on xbox are a joke

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Spittles said:

They know the game has bugs but all they want is money and i enjoy F1 games alot but the bugs on xbox are a joke

So that’s a no then?

The more people who submit bug reports, the quicker Codies will be able to fix the issues.

Edited by DJNicks87
  • Haha 2

I don't mean to sound rude but if you can't be bothered to check the other threads commenting on the same issues and thus create yet another duplicate rather than add your concerns to the appropriate existing thread or even the proper technical forum, why would you expect codemasters to go to the effort to read your views?

I don't get why people feel the need to open a new thread complaining about the same thing. Do people think it carries more weight their own view?

• Agree 1

Just now, SIMRACER123 said:

I don't mean to sound rude but if you can't be bothered to check the other threads commenting on the same issues and thus create yet another duplicate rather than add your concerns to the appropriate existing thread or even the proper technical forum, why would you expect codemasters to go to the effort to read your views?

I don't get why people feel the need to open a new thread complaining about the same thing. Do people think it carries more weight their own view?

1 because i want to. Am i not apoud to Express my issues on the game i don't expect them to read it but i want to Express my opinion on a media that im aloud to so please go complain to someone else

• Disagree 1

15 minutes ago, Spittles said:

please go complain to someone else

I'm not complaining? You are ?

• Haha 3

On 7/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, SIMRACER123 said:

The new tracks saga springs to mind... 

• Agree 2

11 hours ago, johnboy83 said:

The new tracks saga springs to mind... 

I swear if I could get a tenner for everytime a thread is made on that subject I would be rich😂

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

I swear if I could get a tenner for everytime a thread is made on that subject I would be rich😂

And you’d be able to donate the proceeds to codemasters to pay for all the new staff and work needed for the new tracks!! 😂

• Haha 1