Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Stuttering/drops FPS in multiplayer

Accidental falls occur FPS, especially when someone joins an online game. This problem appeared with F1 2019, and returned with update 1.05 F1 2020. There is no way to solve this, since I've tried everything. Configuration update my PC, reinstallation Windows 10, RAM overclocking....... My PC: Ryzen 3500X, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, speed Internet. What else do you need? Fix it! What do I pay money for?

exactly the same and lag when communicating with online servers happens

i9 9900k 32gb rtx2080 - it's the blooming game

On 7/23/2020 at 3:47 PM, MART2212 said:

Accidental falls occur FPS, especially when someone joins an online game. This problem appeared with F1 2019, and returned with update 1.05 F1 2020. There is no way to solve this, since I've tried everything. Configuration update my PC, reinstallation Windows 10, RAM overclocking....... My PC: Ryzen 3500X, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1060 6GB, speed Internet. What else do you need? Fix it! What do I pay money for?

Agree this issue exists, but please complete the bug report template.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.

Stuttering/lag in multiplayer, when someone joins the session during the race. 

2.       Platform

Steam.

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen)

1.05 .    In F1 2019 this problem was present in all versions.

4.       Game-mode? 

Multiplayer

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

In every multiplayer race, in any network mode.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Reinstall windows, uninstall programs, clean your PC, change your PC configuration, reinstall your game, and more

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc)

Keyboard. The keyboard was also connected to USB 2.0, USB 3.0. 

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

The video is taken from another forum topic with a similar problem.

Have you checked your network settings? Are you running on wired connection, how stable is the connection strength. Do you experience any drops in FPS in Single Player? Is it all the time, or when certain users host the games?

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Have you checked your network settings? Are you running on wired connection, how stable is the connection strength. Do you experience any drops in FPS in Single Player? Is it all the time, or when certain users host the games?

Reset router settings, connect lan cable It didn't bring any results. The Internet is stable, and there are no similar problems in other games. I also connected my phone to my computer as an Internet modem. The problem is still the same. Stuttering occurs only in multiplayer, in a single game everything is smooth and stable. Please pass the problem on to the developers. After all, I'm not the only one with this problem. Let me remind you that it started with F1 2019. I changed the full configuration of the computer, except for the video card, and the problem remained. No third-party programs are running during the game.

I also want to say that I tried connecting to a VPN. The result is the same.

Edited by MART2212

47 minutes ago, MART2212 said:

The problem persists on patch 1.06

Agree this is still in 1.06

1 hour ago, massa88 said:

Согласитесь это еще в 1.06

Yes. I want to hear the developers ' comments.

@MART2212, when you experience this, please add your 16 digit report code so we can investigate. How to access this code is Main Menu > Game Options > Settings. Your code is valid for the whole session until you quit the game.

1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

@MART2212, when you experience this, please add your 16 digit report code so we can investigate. How to access this code is Main Menu > Game Options > Settings. Your code is valid for the whole session until you quit the game.

VDKS-DECV-DEGS-ATJE

• Like 1

@BarryBL , Same issue here, for me and my friends also.

It happens always when anyone joins the mp session (ranked or unranked), it stutters for 200~300ms, and sometimes you miss the braking point, or the apex, or etc.

Wired connection, and even happens when the connection is strong (all the little bars in greeen)

Game version: 1.10 - Platform: Steam

The game works perfect in single player modes.

If you need more feedback or information, let me know!

Thanks

Edited by santial28
Mention added

@santial28 i have created New toppic on this it started again with patch 1.09,with patch 1.07 and 1.08 it was good

Link to my toppic: