Question about VIP Podium Pass and Schumacher Pre-Order

I preordered the Schumacher version of F1 2020. Does that mean I should have the VIP Podium Pass AND 15,000 PitCoins? Or am I supposed to use 9,000 PitCoins and purchase the VIP Podium pass?

Thanks

I finished all 30 tiers and upon reading a post on here, I realized I could purchase the VIP pass using the Pitcoins. I thought it required money. Before I purchased it I had 17,500 pitcoins. After purchasing VIP, I automatically unlocked all VIP rewards from all the tiers I already passed. All 30 in this case. I now also have more pitcoins then I had before I purchased the VIP. 18,500 now. Just some info to let you know it's not a waste of Pitcoins. You get them back.

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 11:20 PM, Mike5500 said:

I realized I could purchase the VIP pass using the Pitcoins.

How/where do you do this Mike?

23 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

How/where do you do this Mike?

I'm not Mike but within the Podium pass section. I think you do it on the front page by moving down to the VIP section but if not I guess it's in the shop. I found it sufficiently intuitive I don't specifically remember.

Just saw this. Yes go into podium pass and it will be on the left hand side under the tier level you are currently in. I'm on PS4 so all I had to do was press square and confirm purchase. You should see it say purchase VIP and what button to use to do so.

Edited by Mike5500

Thanks guys - just me being me 🙄🤪. All I need to find now is who put that F1 button there 'cos I knooooooow that it wasn't there before!!! :classic_blush:

• Haha 2