F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

75% race distance

In future titles you could add 75%  race distance. I think it will be interesing. Maybe 2stop strategy will be more sensible. We have 25 % so why we don't have 75%? 😅

• Like 3
  • Agree 2

Completly agree I always did 100% until this year and 50% just feels too short for strategies to really play out. 75% or even 2 thirds would be perfect. Be like a good hour race.

I was going to suggest the same thing myself, I'm glad that someone else thought of the same.

7 hours ago, Ronei2020 said:

Sim! que seria muito bom, eu sempre pensei que também

Could you write in english please? Thanks! 😊

15 hours ago, TNTMati said:

Could you write in english please? Thanks! 😊

haha sorry, but i agree with you. I've always wanted 75% distance, and I don't understand why they never put.

I would also love this back, the gap between 50% and 100% is just too big.

50% often messes with the strategies/results as the top 10 who start on softs are forced into a 2 stop strategy at many tracks, allowing P11+ to take the top spots by starting on a harder compound to do the 1 stop.

Same discussion 2018 and 2019. Sad they didn't implement 75% this year. 50% is always a bit short and doesn't feels right for race strategy. 100% are a big step and can be really hard. For me especially on tracks like Monaco. 78 Laps high concentration is really hard for me.

I would love 75% races.

• Sad 1