Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
FORUM MAINTENANCE | 11/05/2021 AM Read more... ×

Wheel snapping to the right in right braking zones (G920)

1.       When going into tight braking zones my G920 snaps to the right. The wheel sometimes moves a lot in a straight line as well. I have exactly the same ff settings as I had in F1 2019 on the Xbox but this has become an issue for me in F1 2020 on the PC.       

2.       PC

3.       1.05
4.       My Team, Time Trial, Grand Prix
5.       It has happened constantly and I can't find a fix.
6.       I have tried driving around austria in my team and in the mercedes with default ff, increased ff and ff off. I have tried changing the wheel sensitivity out of game and have increased the steering sensitivity in game. I changed each ff setting - the only one that stopped it was the ff strength but that made the car feel light and horrible.
7.      Logitech G920 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences. 
Please add this template, along with your answers, in this post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue. 

It took a while but i kept re-installing the logitech G hub app but it was very buggy. I kept removing the software (including any related files) and eventually I got the Hub to work, the only issue the wheel had no force feedback this time. I then deleted it again and installed the old logitech gaming software 9.02. With a few tweaks to the in-game settings I had my wheel back with force feedback. Let me know if it still doesn't work.