Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Posted (edited)

1. Detailed description of the problem. Please include any error codes here.
Today, after the end of the race at Suzuka, EGO Dumper is showing just after the podium

2. PC platform

3. What version of the game are you using (displayed on the start screen in the lower left corner of the screen 1.05

4. Game mode? Carier my team

5. What are your replication numbers? The minimum number of test trials is 4. Also add EXACT replication steps for us to try. Not applicable

6. What solution did you try? Please always try to solve the problem Not applicable

7. What peripherals do you use (gamepad, wheel make and model etc.) Gamepad Xbox One Wheel Thrustmaster T300 GTE Ferrari.

8. Are there any screenshots or videos of the problem? If the video is long, please provide a timestamp of when the problem occurs.

DxDiag.txt

Zrzut ekranu (15).png

Edited by Sasz87PL

i had the same problem, if u fix it up send me a message plsssss (email mrcsmoise@gmail.com) (discord marcao#8837)

Same problem here. Before 1.05 Patch everything was fine, after that nothing work anymore.... If you solve the problem please let me know. Ty

• Agree 1

I turned off the steam overlay for F1 2020 and the overlay in the geforce experience and the error has so far disappeared