Sign in to follow this  

Nurburgring

I know they said they wouldn't be adding new tracks to the game, BUT...Nurburgring was on F1 2013 and is present on other Codemasters games. Any chance we can get it on F1 2020 even if on a later patch??

Just about to post the same question, I'd probably go ahead and buy 2020 if they were to add the newly announced tracks. But as it is I'll stick with 2019...

I think it would be great even as dlc as I have never raced on the portugal track or Imola or the ferrari track and its great to see f1 at more traditional tracks I hope after covid seasons over they find a way to get them back not just as emergencies as clearly theres a desire there for f1 races.

They have said its not happenning whether it does for 2021?

I can see 2021 being a similar kind of season to be honest if this illness does not go away or really drop off.

A 17 race season is more healthy for drivers Id day anyway maybe some tracks can have bi yearly deals one year on one off

Most of the assets probably wouldn't be usable from the F1 2013 version, as loads of stuff have changed in the last 7 years 🙂 

On 7/25/2020 at 1:00 AM, TurkeySloth2107 said:

Nope. It wasn't licensed for this year. 

what do you mean not licensed its the official F1 2020 Video Game. The the official F1 season included san marino portuguese gp and mugello that should give them every right to make the calender accurate. question is are they passionate enough to please the fans!?

• Disagree 4

21 minutes ago, 86 til Infinity said:

what do you mean not licensed its the official F1 2020 Video Game. The the official F1 season included san marino portuguese gp and mugello that should give them every right to make the calender accurate. question is are they passionate enough to please the fans!?

What has this to do with passionate? Seriously, how often the deva should explain that it isn’t possible to add new tracks in that short of time.

To create a new track, it isn’t done with the circuit itself. Look how detailed the tracks on the game are. They already said, that they need many months for new tracks. Yes, it’s unfortunate that this tracks are not in the game, but seriously: Without COVID F1 wouldn’t be racing on that track this year. And that’s the point. 

If F1 decides before 2021 that they will be racing again more races in Europe because of the ongoing Corona situation , I’m more than sure that we will get some more tracks like Imola in F1 2021.

Imo the focus in the next years should be on additional tracks. We have enough classic cars, now they should add some old and different circuits as classic content like in 2013.

All the 4 new tracks we are getting aren't in the official calender but instead we are on a revised calender. It's seems like many of the f1 games are now made 2 years in advance so f1 2021 is about halfway through development but one thing you have to remeber is for 3 or so months they have had to be working from home and not in the office. Becuase of this many other big titles are delayed and I wouldn't be surprised if next year the release date will be later than this year's game was. I would love these tracks to be in the game but with current working environments and not having the easiest/safest access to get to tracks to take photos ect is going to hamper development time. 

• Agree 1