F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

Posted (edited)

OMG

He sell the program too,hope some admin ban the page and out in the game some anti-hack,specially this code.

Edited by TMRFOXHUNTER

Pardon my language, but how the **** can YT allow hacks to be glorified on their website. It beats me.

There's no logic wahtsoever on how YT deals with thing. I'd suggest reporting him for scamming or something, that's the only way to get their attention.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

@EllNaOArgg I'd encourage you to delete the link from your first post, as getting people to watch the video will only encourage the hacker and potentially give them money too.

(I've deliberately not tried to watch it.)

Edited by Ultra3142

On 7/25/2020 at 11:27 AM, Ultra3142 said:

@EllNaOArgg I'd encourage you to delete the link from your first post, as getting people to watch the video will only encourage the hacker and potentially give them money too.

(I've deliberately not tried to watch it.)

Disagree. Open it, click the thumbs down and report as 'Spam or misleading'.

For context though, this video is a few weeks old and that player has received a ban already https://simrace247.com/2020/07/18/f1-2020-prolific-cheater-banned-by-codemasters/

what exactly is the hack i'm looking at? 

@AceRiaz, I think this guy is Brazilian and I don't speak Portuguese but if you scroll down from the video you will see a comment where (I think) he is boasting that he is using a hack that lets him put his tyre grip to 130%. That is why he can go through almost all the corners at full throttle.