Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

So David Greco did car physic and he is a sim racer and Alien and there is no FF feeling ????

Naeemali007

True , I need to get the game and play myself to judge... so many negative comments regarding FF.......its a big turn off ,  CM should know there should be feeling or feel on the wheel  when going straight or turning , that's why we buy expensive wheel......to feel the car

Could depend on the wheel as well. I'm on a G25 and running the following:
Feedback strength - 100
Environmental effects - 100
Wheel weight - 70

Sure, it could be stronger, but I've found the game is telling me enough to know what the car is doing generally. My sims of choice are rFactor 2 and Stock Car Extreme (imo, the best feeling sims on the market), so I was pleasantly surprised when I turned the options to what I posted above. F1 2015's FFB isn't groundbreaking, but to me, it certainly did its job.
I own a T500RS and the FFB is "ok" its different to the sim games which replicate the feel of a car, F12015 does a good job of giving a sense of input.  The car does feel a little floaty and I have turned my FFP up quite a lot.  I think they could do a much better job 6/10 would float again

Archived