Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So David Greco did car physic and he is a sim racer and Alien and there is no FF feeling ????

I dont understand , Darin from Inside racing tv stated this Sim guy did the car physic and people are saying there is no feeling or proper FF....

force feedback and car physics are not necessarily the same thing. I know they go together but it is likely that they may not be responsible for force feedback issues. 

True , I need to get the game and play myself to judge... so many negative comments regarding FF.......its a big turn off ,  CM should know there should be feeling or feel on the wheel  when going straight or turning , that's why we buy expensive wheel......to feel the car

Could depend on the wheel as well. I'm on a G25 and running the following:
Feedback strength - 100
Environmental effects - 100
Wheel weight - 70

Sure, it could be stronger, but I've found the game is telling me enough to know what the car is doing generally. My sims of choice are rFactor 2 and Stock Car Extreme (imo, the best feeling sims on the market), so I was pleasantly surprised when I turned the options to what I posted above. F1 2015's FFB isn't groundbreaking, but to me, it certainly did its job.

I own a T500RS and the FFB is "ok" its different to the sim games which replicate the feel of a car, F12015 does a good job of giving a sense of input.  The car does feel a little floaty and I have turned my FFP up quite a lot.  I think they could do a much better job 6/10 would float again