Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Performance issues only on multiplayer

The game was a log of input lag and performance issues, only on multiplayer mode. I have tried lowering all the settings and still have a lot of problems and eventually gave up. Is there any fix or more people with the same problem?

if you had used the search function you would know that others also have this problem

Agree these issues exist, but as the guy above said. Search for existing bug with the same issue and add to that bug.

also if you think it’s a different complete the requested bug template.

4 hours ago, AceRiaz said:

what platform you on?

PC

47 minutes ago, TeenierNeilb69 said:

Agree these issues exist, but as the guy above said. Search for existing bug with the same issue and add to that bug.

also if you think it’s a different complete the requested bug template.

Yerah it was a little low effort might try and do a bettert post with a full template. I searched a bit and went on reddit as well and from what I searched I couldn´t find what I was looking for and the problem I have. Per example trying to find info about achievements and mods was also hard because the most recent questions were even unanswered but I removed my helmet skins and achievements started working again so I found out that for myself. Maybe I searched poorly or not in the best way

Hi Barca. I will try and help you instead of like others be unhelpful and say search issue already to which no one gave the answer. I had these same problems. Please tell me your specs of your PC. Do you have MSI afterburner installed? Have you turned off steam overlay and nvidea overlay if you have nvidea card?  

• Thanks 1
  • Disagree 1

3 hours ago, AceRiaz said:

Hi Barca. I will try and help you instead of like others be unhelpful and say search issue already to which no one gave the answer. I had these same problems. Please tell me your specs of your PC. Do you have MSI afterburner installed? Have you turned off steam overlay and nvidea overlay if you have nvidea card?  

i7-6700 and gtx960 4gb. I have turned both off, especially the nvidia one because it messed up with a csgo update and when it got fixed I never bothered to turn it back on, the mobo is from a asus prebuild btw. I do not have afterburner because I overclocking is a bit unstable and couldn´t overclock much so I just uninstalled long ago. I run the game perfectly fine with more than 60fps at medium 1080p, the multiplayer is just a big mess, and today it crashed.

Thanks for trying to help

Hey bro. I had the same on multiplayer as you. If you use MSI afterburner and River Tuner just to monitor to see any bottlenecks. In my case it was nothing to do with the graphics settings but the heat of my graphics card because of this game. It only happens with this game too. You don't need to overclock anything, just move the Power limit/temp limit to max and your fan to max on MSI and set frame limit in River Tuner to 60. This fixed everything for me except lag backs in qualifying when the game communicates with online servers - nothing i can do about this one. Let me know if this helps you bro 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

On 7/27/2020 at 5:15 PM, AceRiaz said:

Hey bro. I had the same on multiplayer as you. If you use MSI afterburner and River Tuner just to monitor to see any bottlenecks. In my case it was nothing to do with the graphics settings but the heat of my graphics card because of this game. It only happens with this game too. You don't need to overclock anything, just move the Power limit/temp limit to max and your fan to max on MSI and set frame limit in River Tuner to 60. This fixed everything for me except lag backs in qualifying when the game communicates with online servers - nothing i can do about this one. Let me know if this helps you bro 

Hey forgot to answer back and not home. An update fixed it, can play at medium settings, thanks for the help anyway