Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pro Mode has all the Assists on

After the video narrated by Croft where he explains what Pro mode is, I get to the garage at Australia, go out on track, and the dynamic racing line is on... then I realized I can't generate wheel spin or lock up either; seems all assists are on!  And the menu is grayed out so I can't change it!  So they added a Pro mode, which isn't actually new because we always had the settings to achieve racing in this manner before..... but they broke it?  Yikes...

Why bother showing the settings if we can't change them?  

In Championship mode you pick a short, normal or a long weekend. And then it shows you the setting of how long practice, qualifying and races are but they are greyed out. Whats the point. Why is that in the settings when you can't change it. 

bhaskar21 said:
Why bother showing the settings if we can't change them?  

In Championship mode you pick a short, normal or a long weekend. And then it shows you the setting of how long practice, qualifying and races are but they are greyed out. Whats the point. Why is that in the settings when you can't change it. 
Makes absolutely no sense, I agree.

This is what you get when a game developer takes on too much, has to reprioritize to make the release date...and releases a shell of a game. 

Well, sounds like completing 78 Laps on Monaco in Pro Mode might be an easy trophy now ^^

I don't understand why there has to be these modes. Just give us the options to customise and we can create it ourselves

Gav25182 said:
I don't understand why there has to be these modes. Just give us the options to customise and we can create it ourselves
Exactly.  Why make a mode that we can create with our settings anyway?

I like the Handling and the Look of the Game but that Bug is a real serious GAMEBRAKER. Playing 2014 Season as Rosberg pls Codies solve that problem ASAP.