F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

PHOTO MODE - Share your pics!

@amazingblaze You have to love a livery that matches the tyre colour along with the soft and medium and hard compounds thus assuring the car looks pleasing to the eye at all times. 😀

1 minute ago, SIMRACER123 said:

@amazingblaze You have to love a livery that matches the tyre colour along with the soft and medium and hard compounds thus assuring the car looks pleasing to the eye at all times. 😀

Thanks - yes (cough), I planned it that way 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

F2 finished and my Uni Virtuosi adventure is over.  First shot was russia last two abu dhabi

F1_2020_photo_20200728_134104.png

F1_2020_photo_20200728_144543.png

F1_2020_photo_20200728_143612.png

• Thanks 2
  • Agree 1

Most of my clips have been reduced in size and quality cos discord won't take larger files

save_21.png

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Man I can never use photo mode ever again, there is no way for me to compete 😁

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

My Team Porsche TAG-HEUER at Zandvoort.

Porsche 2.jpg

Porsche 3.jpg

Porsche 6.jpg

Porsche 5.jpg

Edited by Nas00
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1

here is me driving the Brawn bgp001 at silverstone love driving this car any recommends or advice on using photo mode like do you have a go to preset that you have made might make another topic so people can maybe share presets to each other if people would like that.

F1 2020.png

• Like 1

I helped out the social team by taking these during the week for Alonso's birthday 🙂 

Official screenshots are usually done by the art team (they gave me plenty of great advice) but I was able to have a go at these.

One handy tip I learned from them was to make the car fill the screen. Unless you're going for something artsy it's better to have the car look big and well-balanced in the composition.

• Like 3

@PJTierney I'd love to know what you think of my PC2 shots I posted in here mate 

And any advice you may have? For example, I played around a lot with the filters built into the game but I wonder if it's better to take clean and then use a separate program to tweak?

1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

@PJTierney I'd love to know what you think of my PC2 shots I posted in here mate 

And any advice you may have? For example, I played around a lot with the filters built into the game but I wonder if it's better to take clean and then use a separate program to tweak?

Some good ones in there 🙂  

I can give some basic advice but for some expert stuff here's Mercedes' photographer:

• Like 1