Jump to content Jump to content

PHOTO MODE - Share your pics!

here is me driving the Brawn bgp001 at silverstone love driving this car any recommends or advice on using photo mode like do you have a go to preset that you have made might make another topic so people can maybe share presets to each other if people would like that.

F1 2020.png

• Like 1
  • Social Media & Community Team

I helped out the social team by taking these during the week for Alonso's birthday 🙂 

Official screenshots are usually done by the art team (they gave me plenty of great advice) but I was able to have a go at these.

One handy tip I learned from them was to make the car fill the screen. Unless you're going for something artsy it's better to have the car look big and well-balanced in the composition.

• Like 4
  • Social Media & Community Team
1 hour ago, KNT2011 said:

@PJTierney I'd love to know what you think of my PC2 shots I posted in here mate 

And any advice you may have? For example, I played around a lot with the filters built into the game but I wonder if it's better to take clean and then use a separate program to tweak?

Some good ones in there 🙂  

I can give some basic advice but for some expert stuff here's Mercedes' photographer:

• Like 1