Jump to content Jump to content

PHOTO MODE - Share your pics!

1 hour ago, MagneticComet33 said:

Which button do you use to get your car in Focus, Croc? I felt like I was never able to find it in Photo Mode.

You can use depth of field mode which will blur the background the f setting is how deep the focus is so f 1.0 is the smallest while f22 is basically the whole photo will be pin sharp.  You need to play around with the focus distance until it starts hitting the car.

the second thing is set the shutter speed to 250/1 and below most of mine are 30/60 while having the setting attached to car on whatever the bottom option is called and that will blur everything around the car which again makes it stand out more.

stuff.jpg

• Social Media & Community Team

@TheCroc84 Your rain shots 😮 

I don't think the rain is as detailed on Xbox, but those look great.

Also, I took these 🙂 

The Spanish GP set was the first I worked on officially (outside of those Mansell/Alonso ones).

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PJTierney said:

@TheCroc84 Your rain shots 😮 

I don't think the rain is as detailed on Xbox, but those look great.

Also, I took these 🙂 

The Spanish GP set was the first I worked on officially (outside of those Mansell/Alonso ones).

Cheers @PJTierney without hard facts i am sure the pc graphics turned up will be more detailed than xbox one. So it will help the details in photo mode.  Anyway back ftom Germany tomorrow so can play this again!

Edited by TheCroc84
  • Like 1