F1 2021 must include Imola and Nürburgring

These are two of best classic tracks in existence. Now they are part of the official F1 calendar.
Please Codmasters, include them in F1 2021 and make a dream come true 🙂

They are not part of the official calendar. If you have source of the official 2021 calendar, please link it.

The game has the official 2020 calendar, what we have in real life is not official, it's a quick improvisation to address a global pandemic and to get in as many races as possible. The contracts and license agreements take months to negotiate, why do you think they don't announce the entire improvised 2020 calendar yet? Deals and negotiations are still ongoing with several tracks, taking into consideration numerous things that I won't go into. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

you mean in F1 2020 !! they should come with a patch as soon as it is possible.as the official f1 2020 game the season calender must be fixed. everyone exspects that from a company like codemasters. would be great to hear a statement from code on that matter.

• Disagree 4

Posted (edited)

So in the that sense to fix the calender would be to remove zandvoort USA Brazil Mexico Singapore Azerbaijan and Japan grandprix's aswell then? Also they have already talked about adding new tracks on a blog so would suggest you check it out

Edited by Nightfire1964

4 hours ago, 86 til Infinity said:

you mean in F1 2020 !! they should come with a patch as soon as it is possible.as the official f1 2020 game the season calender must be fixed. everyone exspects that from a company like codemasters. would be great to hear a statement from code on that matter.

You really don't know how game development works... 

• Agree 4

Sorry, but since we got game as a service (locked liveries, celebrations on the podium, and ability to buy in game currency), then we should expect game as a service updates.
At the moment it looks like E A game, do the game, cut stuff out and sell it later. 
We're missing something here, by we I mean customers. 

They were so happy to add fortnite like pass, then we should expect fortnite like updates. 

So this year we got fortnite like pass, fifa like abbility to unlock liveries, no ability to earn currency through playing when you reach max lvl, all of that in 60$ game.
Sorry but what's the added value? To get all livery that you like you have to do something you may not like. 
On top of that all of it will be gone next year. Unless somehow they change their mind and release F1 2021 as a DLC, which it should be. 

• Disagree 4

Posted (edited)

@Kicaj928 the most obvious added value of this year's game comes from the introduction of My Team mode, along with two new tracks, what I think many would consider a better handling model and an improved (more realistic) ERS system.

There is also plenty of customisation available to those who spend no additional money on the game after purchase.

As for service support, Codemasters are working on and are releasing patches, just as they have in previous years. People can absolutely take a view on how many bugs were present at launch and how long it is taking for them to be resolved but it can't be argued there is no ongoing support.

Edited by Ultra3142
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Moderators, please.

Edited by Nas00
  • Haha 2

People, honestly can you just stop moaning about adding tracks to F1 2020. It will not happen there is no way, Codemasters made official statement that they will not add any new tracks to this years game. All these people are just flooding this forum with same thing again, NO there will be no new tracks this time. If tracks like Mugello or Imola will be part of championship next year, these tracks will be there because CM will have time to make tracks to game. It really is not work for two people that can be done in one week. 

I know it is hard but I please you moderators can you try doing something about those topics, because it is getting ridiculous, half of this forum is just people crying and demanding new tracks.

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, WhiteStormSK said:

People, honestly can you just stop moaning about adding tracks to F1 2020. It will not happen there is no way, Codemasters made official statement that they will not add any new tracks to this years game. All these people are just flooding this forum with same thing again, NO there will be no new tracks this time. If tracks like Mugello or Imola will be part of championship next year, these tracks will be there because CM will have time to make tracks to game. It really is not work for two people that can be done in one week. 

I know it is hard but I please you moderators can you try doing something about those topics, because it is getting ridiculous, half of this forum is just people crying and demanding new tracks.

Yeah it was OK at first asking but now there's like loads either on f1 chat or suggestions which is basically blocking people who may have decent suggestions to add to the game

• Agree 2