Sign in to follow this  

With 21 of 22 environments revealed, which one would you want to see most as the last?

I think @Loore mentioned it was a city circuit, and not Hong Kong. So which of the following would you like to see? I of course encourage discussion of the possibilities raise by "Other".

Crud. Forgot Singapore. Right. I guess 'Other' will be getting a few more votes then...

And I'm gonna hit Other, I'm undecided between Long Beach, Shibuya, Monaco, Milan, and Yokohama.

Why couldn't it be a whole new city? London, Rome, Moscow, Montréal... These would be nice, and there are many other cities that could fit.

Oscar97 said:
Why couldn't it be a whole new city? London, Rome, Moscow, Montréal... These would be nice, and there are many other cities that could fit.
It could. I'm just having trouble thinking of one that'd be cool to drive in, because half the time when I travel I'm relying on public transportation, or going places that are better left in a Dirt game...

That's a tough list, but there are no stand-ins for Shibuya - it stands alone.

Frank

Imho, Long Beach is the best city track, I wanna see it in Autosport...
But i'm sure that the last track is Milan.

my selections:

1) Monaco GP track 

2) Milano (Grid 1) 

3) Long Beach (Grid1)

4) Valencia (F1 2010-2012) i agree with the friend above , its great track! 
B-)

As a big F1 fan I would have to say Monaco, but Milan gets my second vote.

Interlagos. 

Seriously, this is a circuit with endurance races and multiple touring races running there.

I was just looking again at the confirmed/likely track list on RallyDriven's thread and I've just got to say, looking at what we know we've got and disregarding what else we would like to see added, this is a great track list.  Sure, it would be easy to add 20 more, but the existing list of 21 looks really good to me.  I can drop a few tears for missing friends, but this is good stuff.

Frank

RubyRuby said:
I was just looking again at the confirmed/likely track list on RallyDriven's thread and I've just got to say, looking at what we know we've got and disregarding what else we would like to see added, this is a great track list.  Sure, it would be easy to add 20 more, but the existing list of 21 looks really good to me.  I can drop a few tears for missing friends, but this is good stuff.

Frank
Indeed I agree although it does have a lot of tracks I like mostly because I love racing them in F1 especially Sepang, Hockenheim and Abu Dhabi just adding those 3 has got me really excited for this game fortunately it does have others too but still it is an awesome track list and with the fact you have slight variations where you only race round say half the full track in some races makes it interesting as well one of the things to come out of Grid 2 that I actually enjoyed was the various different ways you had to take the track really spiced the action up at least for me

Singapore would be awesome, my favorite track on F1. I would love to see Monoco also, but not in open wheel!
:D

To be honest, if the missing tracks are being added into the game via DLCs with some missing cars post release with reasonable price, please no more Grid 2's absurd pricing for some packs. I wont mind as I still want Monaco, Long Beach, Singapore.

Hi! I would like to be in the game Le Mans and the Nordschleife circuits, or a possible dlc! There any chance to happen?