Missing tracks

I there any chances we get the msissing tracks from this years Calendar?
Since codematers advertised F1 20 as the official game to th 2020 season, and we have a different care calendar this year.

I'm talking about Mugelleo, Nurburgring, Imola and Portimao as patched in later the year.

• Haha 1

for 80€ price tag that should be expected to fix the season. regardless how long it will take to include them . they just have to be in it to represent the real 2020 season. same goes to the black lives matter mercedes livery.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 86 til Infinity said:

for 80€ price tag that should be expected to fix the season.

Just no. The price was set for the product that was made and if you bought the game you made the decision to do so with full knowledge of what tracks would be included, just as anyone choosing to buy the game now still would have. Everyone would like new tracks to be added for free but nobody is entitled to this. There are also practical reasons why it is totally unrealistic to expect it to happen, as discussed at length in other similar threads.

There will be a patch to change the Mercedes livery at some point though.

Edited by Ultra3142

5 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

Since codematers advertised F1 20 as the official game to th 2020 season, and we have a different care calendar this year.

I'm talking about Mugelleo, Nurburgring, Imola and Portimao as patched in later the year.

Ok i will bite.

You can have the new tracks but all the tracks not in the calendar shall be removed from the game to keep it authentic.

You will need to run a few of the tracks twice in your season of course.

Realism.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/26/2020 at 11:45 AM, SIMRACER123 said:

Ok i will bite.

You can have the new tracks but all the tracks not in the calendar shall be removed from the game to keep it authentic.

You will need to run a few of the tracks twice in your season of course.

Realism.

Imagine the reaction... "I don't want to do Silverstone twice!!" "I paid full price for only half the calendar" "I want to drive at Brazil! Fix it codies!"... Its mind blowing how some people demand CM (a relatively small team) to click their fingers and whip up new tracks at the last minute, whilst working on next year's game, updating performance and liveries, sorting out many bugs on this year's game all whilst we're in the middle of a pandemic.

Edited by ThunderCats101

On 7/26/2020 at 5:56 AM, FTBuzzard said:

you are correct that they advertised for the f1 2020 season that included 22 tracks due to the pandemic we are on a revised calender not an official one. i doubt they could make it later on the year with current work environments it's going to be very hard to actually get to tracks and take the info they need all while trying to be safe.

20 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

you are correct that they advertised for the f1 2020 season that included 22 tracks due to the pandemic we are on a revised calender not an official one. i doubt they could make it later on the year with current work environments it's going to be very hard to actually get to tracks and take the info they need all while trying to be safe.

At least for Imola and Nürburgring, they could take the old tracks from F1 13 and converted them to the game, since the engine seems th be the same.

Not what I would call the same engine yes it's the same ego engine but it's changed considerably. definitely after 2019 with the new lighting model it may not be as easy as it sounds to convert 

On 7/30/2020 at 2:24 PM, FTBuzzard said:

At least for Imola and Nürburgring, they could take the old tracks from F1 13 and converted them to the game, since the engine seems th be the same.

Yeah it's possibl ethe ycould add those 2 wit hminimal problems as the yhav eboth tracks in their librar ythanks t othe olde rgames but I don't think we should expect it.

Nurburgring and Imola potentially in the future as they were in the game reletively recently so it would be easier to update them. But the rest I'd say definetly no. 

Either way It wouldnt be soon, maybe DLC down the line if at all. Probably not. 

They've already confirmed that none of the late addition tracks will be added. The team will be focussed on importing the current tracks into the next-gen engine for 2021/2 I imagine.