F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
FORUM MAINTENANCE | 11/05/2021 AM Read more... ×

No more team members celebrating in the pit wall during checkered flag?

This was a thing in previous editions. Was so nice to see the team celebration in the main straight fence. It's removed in all game modes?

Just one more realistic thing removed from this game. The other one, for example, is the AI drivers weaving to not let tires become cold during safety car and warm-up lap. 

• Confused 1

I recall looking for this and not seeing it in 2019 so I don't think it's just happened. 

Could be wrong though!

1 hour ago, viniciusrsouza said:

This was a thing in previous editions. Was so nice to see the team celebration in the main straight fence. It's removed in all game modes?

Just one more realistic thing removed from this game. The other one, for example, is the AI drivers weaving to not let tires become cold during safety car and warm-up lap. 

Oh no! What are we to do!

2 hours ago, viniciusrsouza said:

I agree with this, you don't see cars weaving to try and warm tyres. Also, I also noticed the team members aren't on the pit wall celebrating - they were there in 2019

I think this could be done cause split-screen but don't worry next game will be on new generation so no more "optimizing"

Codemasters remove things and dont add anything to improve immersion and realism. In f12017 you can hear the loudspeaker talking whilst your car is in the pits. Again, removed. Thankfully I moved to F12017 and started up a modded season. Loving it.

29 minutes ago, creweutah said:

Codemasters remove things and dont add anything to improve immersion and realism. In f12017 you can hear the loudspeaker talking whilst your car is in the pits. Again, removed. Thankfully I moved to F12017 and started up a modded season. Loving it.

Yeah, after you said I just remembered it. It was great this kind of detail. 

But the loudspeaker can be heard sometimes when in spectator mode in an online race.

1 hour ago, creweutah said:

Ew, that speaker was so loud and repeated the same lines over and over again. I'd never want to hear it again, though I doubt it was removed completely. I much prefer what GRID 2019 did as it had commentators commenting on overtakes, spins, crashes and such! Though you never hear them in onboard cameras except if you spin... in which case you wouldn't want to listen to it 😁

• Agree 2

Actually agree that the speaker should have been removed. It was way too loud and always thought you were in season 1 even when you were in say season 9 and the stuff it was talking about had no relevance. 

Yeah after playing a couple more races, must admit it gets repetitive; however would like to see these little things added, but reworked. All the little things added up can actually have quite the impact for immersion