F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Engineer radio issue

Please help. Xbox connected to AV RECEIVER

All sounds are on maximum but I can't hear the engineer and reporters. Engine sounds, menu sounds, music etc. work fine.

This is a game setting, not a bug or issue. In the audio menu you can select the proper channel for the enigineer and reproters sound. I will move this post to the general section.

42 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

This is a game setting, not a bug or issue. In the audio menu you can select the proper channel for the enigineer and reproters sound. I will move this post to the general section.

No because in audio menu i select the channel correct but if i am in a Xbox Party i can't hear the engineer. And the Engine sounds, menu sounds, music work fine like HerkusMantas

45 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

And if you’re not in an Xbox party? Does it work correct then?

Yes, exactly. 

Have to look into that. Looks like the engineer channel is overruled by the chat. How do you connect to the av receiver? Tosslink or hdmi?

32 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

Have to look into that. Looks like the engineer channel is overruled by the chat. How do you connect to the av receiver? Tosslink or hdmi?

With HDMI. The only way to hear the engineer is to choose "Main Audio Output" in audio setting. If i choose "Headset" or "Auto" with Party Xbox i can't hear him. But with "Main Audio Output" the audio quality is low

That’s logical since in partymode the headset is used for chat. You mean bad audio by “low” or soft? I’m willing to check this but I have an Internetproblem going on at the moment. 

24 minutes ago, 1512marcel said:

That’s logical since in partymode the headset is used for chat. You mean bad audio by “low” or soft? I’m willing to check this but I have an Internetproblem going on at the moment. 

I mean both.

I have read that for someone the problem was solved with the version 1.07 but not in my case. Uff.