Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 what's going on?

I hope they never bring back the tyre wear indicator, it's so much better and more realistic to leave it up to your own judgement.

scusate neanche la possibilità di giocare con due giocatori ..............che delusione

I'm quite a bit disappointed about the exclusion of the safety car, but let's look at this in another way...

Is it a good thing that this is not included due to the people online smashing their cars up intentionally to cause a safety car so that their friends can get back into the race?

Bruteovic said:
I'm quite a bit disappointed about the exclusion of the safety car, but let's look at this in another way...

Is it a good thing that this is not included due to the people online smashing their cars up intentionally to cause a safety car so that their friends can get back into the race?
But it could have been a toggle option for online games?

Bruteovic said:

I agree that would've been a good idea, unfortunately, these game developers think it is OK to miss out the most important things in the game.

Bruteovic said:
Bruteovic said:

I agree that would've been a good idea, unfortunately, these game developers think it is OK to miss out the most important things in the game.
Unfortunately yes they do.. They've always done it ever since they got the license from FOM.

Part of Codemasters problem is that they want to appeal to none F1 fans too so they can make more money so they make a stripped down F1 game.

Bruteovic said:
Bruteovic said:

Something that never appeared in 99% of races and was buggy when it did is hardly "one of the most important things in the game".