Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PC Version - major graphics issue

Hi All, had a good 60 mins worth of game and was loving it...However, after I  restarted the championship season the game became so choppy it was unplayable...I shut down the game and computer and changed graphics to low...nothing!!!  Please help, has anyone else had this issue?  I played for a while on other modes and it worked fine...BTW - have the recommended specs too.

Same issue here, will be applying for a refund as this is a joke. GTX 860M and it's all choppy as hell even on the lowest settings. What a joke.

mate, bought from STEAM and because i had 3 hrs no joy with eh refund...my little boy was mucking around and i didn't know about the 2 hr rule....don't know what to do....

Chewy request it anyway.  I've had them refund beyond the 2 hour window but still within 14 days.

Chewy1974 said:
mate, bought from STEAM and because i had 3 hrs no joy with eh refund...my little boy was mucking around and i didn't know about the 2 hr rule....don't know what to do....
Just request. I've refunded a game way past the rules.

graphics work fine for me.

saying "beat minimum spec/rec spec" doesn't really help solving the problem either - you'd need to give accurate information on what your rig is made up of.

Chewy1974 said:
Hi All, had a good 60 mins worth of game and was loving it...However, after I  restarted the championship season the game became so choppy it was unplayable...I shut down the game and computer and changed graphics to low...nothing!!!  Please help, has anyone else had this issue?  I played for a while on other modes and it worked fine...BTW - have the recommended specs too.
Hey,

Can you tell me your steam ID please so I can look into this for you. 

Cheers

Thanks Literal Zero.  I think I have the issue sorted and am eating humble pie.  I emailed codemasters and they picked up my graphics driver was out of date - good so far since updating.  I have to say that I was pretty happy with codemasters coming back to me fairly quickly. 

Chewy1974 said:
Thanks Literal Zero.  I think I have the issue sorted and am eating humble pie.  I emailed codemasters and they picked up my graphics driver was out of date - good so far since updating.  I have to say that I was pretty happy with codemasters coming back to me fairly quickly. 
That's great to hear. Let me know if anything else pops up. 

Will do, thanks Literal Zero.  As I said, GoldenColt, good so far so I'll wait and see if this was indeed the issue.

Any chance I may receive the same sort of help? My driver isn't outdated. 
Yeah, can I get your Steam ID and a description of the problem? 

Ta.