F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Michael Schumacher Content

Hi, first of all, Im really ok with the game itself.
But I bought it becaues of Schumacher promotional content. The cars are really well done, the driving and some of the suits, globes and helmets are nicelly done.

The really big problem for me is the Schumacher Avatar, its not really well done, doesn't fit Michael Schumacher. It's not as well done as any of the drivers in the roster, the F1 and F2 ... even his son Mick Schumacher es better represented in the game.

Not only the Avatar doesn look like a lookalike imitator but there is no Michael Schumacher Podium Emotes from him? You have done poorly in this respect, the Michael Schumacher contents lacks a lot of work and is a poorly done job after promoting the game with a higher price for its content. 

I do hope and expect a rework on the Michael Schumacher Avatar, he do deserb better. And do add some more Emotes evoking his most iconc ones to chose from.schumacher.thumb.png.e9f24c2a11bf7ad47ff670d18159d791.png

Wow, yeah I really enjoyed the suits and cars and things but I'd never been interested in the avatar to check, that is.. that is really bad :classic_blink:

Unfortunately without passion of the content, it would have been nice to have a few Schumacher scenarios

Well to be fair to codemasters they have obviously had to do this by hand rather than the more conventional way of laser scanning the drivers face hopefully with next gen the drivers can have a re do possibly

I have Schumacher version too. When I first came across his avatar in the game I didnt realise it was supposed to be him lol

• Haha 1

I've got the schumacher version. I've not even found the avatar? How do you get to drive with his helmet to please?

Disappointed with Schumacher stuff tbh. Quick blast in Jordan and Benetton but that’s it.  The colour schemes etc are just BS and won’t be used.