DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

TV/Movie discussion

Soooooo

Am I the only one who is extremely excited for GoT Season 4?! 6th of April! 

Also please use the [spoiler ] [ /spoiler] feature when needed! :) (Without the spaces). 

Haha! You are not the only one! Not long to go now :D

I need to watch the last episode of The Walking Dead tonight, but that and GoT are the only TV things I actually watch.

yugin96 said:
Anyone here's a fan of How I Met Your Mother?
Haven't actually seen the last few episodes but I was at uni the other day and it was spoilt for me and I was avoiding all talk of it for so long. :( 

Recently I've been watching a lot of Top Gear though.

And Disney Channel.

Because why not?

Everyone loves Disney, right? Right?

And I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy want to watch the Lego Movie.

yugin96 said:
Haven't actually seen the last few episodes but I was at uni the other day and it was spoilt for me and I was avoiding all talk of it for so long. :( 

Bummer! Have you been a long-time fan of the show? Assuming you now know what happens in the finale,

[spoiler]I love that Ted and Robin ended up together because I think they were meant for each other. What I don't love is the absolutely disastrous execution of that story arc. The full final season dedicated to Barney and Robin's wedding, and then we hear about their divorce ten freaking minutes (in show time) after the wedding reception. Also, hearing about The Mother's death ONE minute after she and Ted met. I initially felt nothing at seeing the credits roll for the final time, so stunned and shocked I was by what I'd just seen.[/spoiler]

In more cheerful news, I'm still waiting for the LaFerrari-P1-Zonda ball of flame from the Top Gear boys :P

yugin96 said:

And Disney Channel.

Because why not?

Everyone loves Disney, right? Right?

And I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeely want to watch the Lego Movie.
I'm more of a Dreamworks fan however I must admit, Frozen was pretty good. 

Watched Borat recently and I found the movie to be ....... well never mind, my entire post will be censored right away lol. 

I'm waiting for the next series of Friday Night Dinner to start. They said it was mean to be back on in late January/early February, but nothing yet.

I'm hoping to see Captain America 2 this weekend. I also watched the first episode of Surviving Jack last night and really liked it. Quite funny.

Is it wrong to watch season one of the Power Rangers lol
Nothing wrong with that. Or season 2. I especially liked the white ranger intro episodes.

The program thats got me hooked is True Detective, absolutely loving it! Seriously, if you've not seen it your missing out.

Only downside is its an anthology i think its called, so each season its new characters, new story and a new location. Whoever does it next season will have a lot to live up to, Harrelson and McConaughey have been pretty good

Herby007 said:
Brooklyn99 on tonight. Pretty decent.
Such a brilliant show. Best comedy on TV atm imo. "Terry loves yoghurt"

The program thats got me hooked is True Detective, absolutely loving it! Seriously, if you've not seen it your missing out.

Only downside is its an anthology i think its called, so each season its new characters, new story and a new location. Whoever does it next season will have a lot to live up to, Harrelson and McConaughey have been pretty good
Yh True Detective is easily in my top 5 with Breaking Bad, GoT, another show which is different and I never thought I would get in to is suits, is actually pretty good. I won't say no more about TD as it seems like you haven't finished it yet :)

Top 5

1. Game of Thrones
2. Stargate Atlantis
3. Defiance
4. NCIS
5. Vikings
Atlantis over SG-1?, very bold claim.

I really only have a top 2
1) GoT
2) Top Gear

Nothing else has really caught my attention, tried watching Breaking Bad but found it so-so, haven't tried walking dead yet though. 

Loore said:
Top 5

1. Game of Thrones
2. Stargate Atlantis
3. Defiance
4. NCIS
5. Vikings
Atlantis over SG-1?, very bold claim.
Who doesn't like Sheppard,Ronon,Tayla and Mckay :)

As season 4 of Game of Thrones approaches, this is a really good re-cap of season 3 to refresh our minds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWW6lYETVDQ

If you haven't seen season 3 then *Spoiler Alert*.

1. Firefly 2. Top Gear (w/Clarkson, Hammond, & May) 3. How I Met Your Mother (except for the last 2 episodes) 4. Supernatural 5. Bob's Burgers