Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

G27 Button Maps, Voice Menu and quick review.

Anyone know a way to see which buttons are mapped to which feature in the menus?  It's frustrating I can't scroll when I select G27 pre configured.  I've had to sit on the track hitting buttons trying to figure out what does what.

I know the PC version doesn't have voice but the menu appears for 2-3 seconds and doesn't even give me enough time to scroll to the information I want.

Only had a quick hour on it last night.  Crashed on me twice.  Once changing settings and once in the middle of a race.  My G27 wheel feels horrid and so twitchy.  Need to have a play with settings and I'll try the pad too just to see how it feels on that.  In some areas its an improvement and it others it feels like a step backwards.  I hope we get some patches quick to resolve a few of the bugs that seem to exist.

I agree, frustrating you cannot scroll down the g27 settings.  I'm pushing buttons during the game willy nilly to try and find the Drs etc...

I'm using the G27 wheel and i'm trying to figure out how i can scroll thru the Status Screens when in the Pit Garage. It says on screen to use the LB and RB buttons but i've pressed every button and nothing. I have set my controls to Logitech G27 and they show Xbox Controller icons on the screen in game. I have mapped every button to my wheel/gearstick but there is no option for the LB and RB fuction.

Anyone else get this and how can i fix it so i can enjoy the game. As it is, i cant access the main features of the game.

Use page up & page down to scroll the g27 buttons. Can't edit them tho, have to change to custom for that.

MrDeano said:
I'm using the G27 wheel and i'm trying to figure out how i can scroll thru the Status Screens when in the Pit Garage. It says on screen to use the LB and RB buttons but i've pressed every button and nothing. I have set my controls to Logitech G27 and they show Xbox Controller icons on the screen in game. I have mapped every button to my wheel/gearstick but there is no option for the LB and RB fuction.

Anyone else get this and how can i fix it so i can enjoy the game. As it is, i cant access the main features of the game.
I get the xbox buttons too and I am playing on PC with G27.

Use the 4 black buttons on the manual shifter. There are placed in losange.

Y

X     B

A

First to the left is X, at the top is Y, at the bottom is A and to the right is B. Just remind them and all is good.

ST0CKY said:
Use page up & page down to scroll the g27 buttons. Can't edit them tho, have to change to custom for that.
Cheers for that, will give it a go later. Thanks.

When in the pits just pres keyboard up and the buttons are going to change to keyboard shortcuts while in garage. The duration of engeneer menu on the right is too short can not scroll fast enoguh with the shiter dpad thats the only thing thats bugging me bout this game so far.

Bobino12 said:

Use the 4 black buttons on the manual shifter. There are placed in losange.

Y

X     B

A

First to the left is X, at the top is Y, at the bottom is A and to the right is B. Just remind them and all is good.

Yeah thats right. Had no problem finding those buttons. Its just the 2 buttons named LB and RB which would be the buttons above the triggers on an xbox controller. I went into Custom earlier today and mapped everything i could what was listed but none represented what the LB and RB buttons would do. I will try the PageUp & Dn buttons on the keyboard later.