F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.06 | ALL PLATFORMS | Patch Notes

Posted (edited)

Why The Ritz Carlton is still present on halo? Do we stuck with this just like we were with Marriott Bonvoy on last year's car? Does Mercedes F1 Team request Codemasters to do it? 😡

Edited by sergey_blackbird
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sergey_blackbird said:

Why The Ritz Carlton is still present on halo? Do we stuck with this just like we were with Marriott Bonvoy on last year's car? Does Mercedes F1 Team request Codemasters to do it? 😡

What do you think?

1 minute ago, Hennes8 said:

what is sport update?

Sport update means the update which updates the liveries / performances of all the teams.

The sports update is coming at a later stage.

• Agree 1

Hi guys, can we expect the My Team acclaim decreasing bug to be fixed in this patch? Frustrating to not be able to play this brilliant game as a result of it. Heard it just missed out on the previous update, hope it’s in this.

7 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please see below for patch notes 1.06 update, this is live on PC and will be live on consoles later this week. 

• Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
  • Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
  • The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
  • Various other stability and bug fixes.

Please note that while we understand the request for a 'Sport Update, including update to the performances of the teams/drivers, we are currently prioritising crashes and fixes. This is on our agenda, however, we want to get critical crashes and issues fixed first. Due to the current large workload, I am working to get a 'Deep Dive' combining 1.05 and 1.06 headline updates. 

Many thanks,

Barry

And the controller camera issue?

Posted (edited)

Still nothing on the marketing problem (my team) and the points of the weekly events.😠

Edited by Greg HFr

1 hour ago, Aef251 said:

And the controller camera issue?

Did you mean the camera lift up at race start?

for the race start has been fixed, but I saw at flashback rewind.

Posted (edited)

This is really awesome, thank you for implementing these liveries so fast. They are f-word awesome! Good job on the patches and updates for F1 2020 so far, as for someone who had preordered the game that kind of progress is really what you like to see. That being said, something I would call really urgent (at least as urgent as the cosmetic livery update) was a performance patch - Ferrari is just way too strong compared to the 2020 reality and especially so the engine manufacturer data in "my team" mode does not make any sense at all, as it is now. One might argue similar concerning driver statistics.

1. Any chance the stats of engines / drivers will be adressed in an upcoming patch / shortly?
  2. Any chance to give us an editor / sliders of sorts to adjust performance values ourselves, so that you do not need to patch them in and avoid discussions as well?
  3. Gotta say I would love to see a survey held for engine and driver stats before you changed them, but that may only be me^^

As far as bugs go, times the game would blur my screen right during a race resulting me crashing into some wall or loosing car control because it was desperately looking for a lost online connection or sumsuch. It would be perfect if the game would pause racing during such an occurance and / or give us a chance to save the game in single player / career / myteam mode.

Edited by Schneehase
typo

49 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

Did you mean the camera lift up at race start?

for the race start has been fixed, but I saw at flashback rewind.

No, some users are experiencing an issue where the camera looks left or right or back when using their steering wheel.

3 hours ago, GFORCE_S3RV3R said:

Surely has to be, Barry wouldn't lie to us. Would he? Barry? sad music intensifies

is anywhere written that is fixed
nooooo
so is not yet

• Agree 1

Might be included in the ALLWAYS Present obligatory , "Various Other Bugs and Stability Fixes Line"

Like its too much effort to actually Type out the Fixes done ?

50 minutes ago, massa88 said:

is anywhere written that is fixed
nooooo
so is not yet

Master thread has been tagged as next patch, along with being noted by codemasters that it will be on the next patch, patch notes dont contain information on hence why people are asking

Thank you for your time

2 hours ago, GFORCE_S3RV3R said:

Master thread has been tagged as next patch, along with being noted by codemasters that it will be on the next patch, patch notes dont contain information on hence why people are asking

Thank you for your time

i think is to big bug
they fix it and not telling us in patch notes

that why i think is not in this patch

Is the strategy bug fixed (Jeff giving you the current strategy as suggested)?

does anyone know when the patch for your own number on the f1 cars in multiplayer is going to release 

Fix the engine sound when we change engine supply at the end of the season please

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Myros717 said:

Hi guys, can we expect the My Team acclaim decreasing bug to be fixed in this patch? Frustrating to not be able to play this brilliant game as a result of it. Heard it just missed out on the previous update, hope it’s in this.

Pretty sure it was fixed in 1.05, at least it was for me. Regardless, CM said it was just a visual issue, it was actually updating properly but looked like it was decreasing. There was a work around if even that wasnt good enough, you could close your marketing department and it would go back to normal.

Edited by Newtown99