Hi everyone, Please see below for patch notes 1.06 update, this is live on PC and will be live on consoles later this week.  Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery. Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times. Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves. Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event. Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season. The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out. Various other stability and bug fixes. Please note that while we understand the request for a 'Sport Update', including update to the performances of the teams/drivers, but we are currently prioritising crashes and fixes at this time. This is on our agenda, however, we want to get critical crashes and issues fixed first. Due to the current large workload, I am working to get a 'Deep Dive' combining 1.05 and 1.06 headline updates.  Many thanks, Barry