F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.06 | ALL PLATFORMS | Patch Notes

I hoped this patch would fix the problem that whenever I brake I would look backwards on track and when I’d steer sharply left or right I’d look those ways on track but it hasn’t. My league racing season starts the 2nd of August and I’d like to be able to race... 😐

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Stidjn said:

I hoped this patch would fix the problem that whenever I brake I would look backwards on track and when I’d steer sharply left or right I’d look those ways on track but it hasn’t. My league racing season starts the 2nd of August and I’d like to be able to race... 😐

This is probably because of your Control settings/ Mapping on your device. And not a bug.

Edited by Jaketa
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, Jaketa said:

This is probably because of your Control settings/ Mapping on your device. And not a bug.

I have changed about everything in my button mapping all the way up to my wheel configurations etc, but nothing works...

46 minutes ago, Stidjn said:

I have changed about everything in my button mapping all the way up to my wheel configurations etc, but nothing works...

It's a bug and they are aware of it.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please see below for patch notes 1.06 update, this is live on PC and will be live on consoles later this week. 

• Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
  • Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
  • The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
  • Various other stability and bug fixes.

Please note that while we understand the request for a 'Sport Update', including update to the performances of the teams/drivers, but we are currently prioritising crashes and fixes at this time. This is on our agenda, however, we want to get critical crashes and issues fixed first. Due to the current large workload, I am working to get a 'Deep Dive' combining 1.05 and 1.06 headline updates. 

Many thanks,

Barry

and still no update on the missing pitcoins

1 - what's the solution you and microsoft have been working on

2 - when is said solution coming into effect

3 - WHERE ARE MY PITCOINS (i have no patience for this farce anymore)

4 minutes ago, JustSnooze said:

Fix for engine sound??

Not in this patch, planned for an upcoming patch.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:39 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

Please see below for patch notes 1.06 update, this is live on PC and will be live on consoles later this week. 

• Mercedes car and driver suits updated to the black livery.
  • Fixed an issue in unranked multiplayer where a host disconnection resulted in AI having unrealistic lap times.
  • Sergio Perez and Lance Stroll now wear the correct gloves.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur after an Invitational event.
  • Fixed a progression issue in My Team career which could occur at the end of a season.
  • The Savant sponsor will now correctly pay out.
  • Various other stability and bug fixes.

Please note that while we understand the request for a 'Sport Update', including update to the performances of the teams/drivers, but we are currently prioritising crashes and fixes at this time. This is on our agenda, however, we want to get critical crashes and issues fixed first. Due to the current large workload, I am working to get a 'Deep Dive' combining 1.05 and 1.06 headline updates. 

Many thanks,

Barry

Are the 2020 F2 cars going to be released in this game?

8 hours ago, MandaraPerera said:

Are the 2020 F2 cars going to be released in this game?

Yes. Codemasters did confirm this will be added with a future patch I remember last years game it was around Sept, that they did add the F2 of 2019.

• Agree 1

Loading times seem better now, pretty much 2019 level. No crashes either even though I played various modes for like 6 hours straight. 

Menu slowdown is still there, though. And the Black Mercedes livery is very much appreciated, the patch came just before the Austrian GP in My Team, nice timing.

Also, just to make sure that someone from Codemasters sees this:

y199tipqzo851.png

Don't want this to get missed in the bigger livery/helmet update.

29 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

Don't want this to get missed in the bigger livery/helmet update.

What issue are you wanting to highlight with your picture?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

Schumacher helmet with aero/vents not authentic?

21 hours ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Any ideas when? 

26 minutes ago, Gallearsc said:

Any ideas when? 

Can only guess but I'd think 1.08 most likely. Not sure if they will get it done until 1.07 (which I expect to be out next week.) So about 2 weeks from here. Hopefully sooner

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Thanks mate 

6 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

The white spoiler.

I thought it's pretty obvious? For me it sticks out like a sore thumb. 

EAF4RihXkAE1_-F.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

The white spoiler.

I thought it's pretty obvious? For me it sticks out like a sore thumb. 

So the shape of the back of the helmet? Not something I'd have noticed at all and I'm pretty confident I'm not alone. Obviously it depends how much attention anyone pays to driver helmets!

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

So the shape of the back of the helmet? Not something I'd have noticed at all and I'm pretty confident I'm not alone. Obviously it depends how much attention anyone pays to driver helmets!

Yeah, the white rear spoiler in all Schumacher helmets bothers me. 

He never had those spoilers in real life (white or colored) and the Schumacher helmets with sponsor logos don't have them

7e95bec09d30c6f84d5edf8696550a0345c16a39

I'm just a big Schumacher fan so I pay attention to details like that. Looks unfinished. Especially because Codemasters REALLY paid attention to details in all other aspects of the DLC. 

But then again, I didn't care or notice that the black Mercedes livery was missing because I'm not their biggest fan but social media and this forum was blowing up 24/7, begging for Codemasters to release it. People pay attention to what they care about, I guess.

• Like 1

Ha! Yes, the Mercedes being the wrong colour was something I noticed 🙂.

Not sure if it is reported already, but I just downloaded the patch a couple hours ago and noticed this “black square” over the GB flag in Lewis Hamilton’s “belt”. It changes size constantly as the avatar simulates the “slight movement of the body's standing posture”.

A9DA4C36-F805-49AF-A83C-D071622D0305.png

Guys there is a bug in Driver's career in F2, the drivers are pitting in the sprint race, at least at 50% length, so it's very, very easy to win cause i'm the only driver who doesn't enter to the box:). Bruh I don't like XD

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I honestly can't believe the people that are concerned about the logo on a halo or the spoiler on a helmet when there are massive playability issues that exist.

..like, why do you even care about the damn logo on a halo when you can't even play online because the entire screen is filled with "communicating with online services".

Edited by ryano12
  • Like 3

Any chance you can sort Ferrari engines out from being faster than Mercedes? 

Surely adjusting some numbers in the back end isn't that difficult. 

Like the blue missing from the top of Renault fin. 

Also, 

What is the point of the weekly race now? 

I got no pit coins and nothing added to my super license. 

Makes it kind of pointless no?