F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Patch 1.06 | ALL PLATFORMS | Patch Notes

On 7/31/2020 at 12:50 PM, ryano12 said:

...when you can't even play online because the entire screen is filled with "communicating with online services".

Are you still getting this? I thought the 1.06 patch had fixed this. If you're still getting this you should update the bug thread about this.

I absolutely agree that gameplay bugs should be prioritised over minor aesthetic changes by the way.

On 8/2/2020 at 8:57 AM, Ultra3142 said:

Are you still getting this? I thought the 1.06 patch had fixed this. If you're still getting this you should update the bug thread about this.

I absolutely agree that gameplay bugs should be prioritised over minor aesthetic changes by the way.

Which thread are you talking about out of curiosity? Because at the minute, I can't even access RaceNet.

11 minutes ago, BezVader said:

Which thread are you talking about out of curiosity? Because at the minute, I can't even access RaceNet.

I was referring to the one about the CWOL message intermittently obscuring online races but if you have RaceNet issues I think that is something different. I must admit I don't even know what RaceNet is but I'm guessing it's a PC thing :classic_smile:. I have a PS4.

You need to check for similar issues in the bug section, and either add your own full buh report (using the template) to an existing thread or start your own if you think nobody has reported it yet.