Jump to content Jump to content

reset to track

squalles

On 7/27/2020 at 12:36 PM, squalles said:

so, any chance remove "reset to track" of multiplayer races? or create the option like on or off when create the lobby

Indeed.  Online is in real time.  If you spin or go off track, make your way back onto the track in a safe manner.  Should definitely be added to the list of Assists that can be toggled in lobbies.

9 hours ago, D4rio said:

I'm struggling to see the point in this request. Why should CM disable it in online lobbies?

first because it is real time racing,second when you will have 5 times or more People appear from nowhere in front of you or even ghost in your car,maybe you will change mind

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with this.
Please add the function of toggling Reset to Track in unranked.
I run a few leagues and one of our rules is that Reset to Track is banned, and I know quite a few other leagues support the same ruling.
It would be better for us to be able to turn that function OFF in order to stop the temptation of doing it in League races and makes it safer for the other drivers due to the car respawning on track in front of another driver possibly causing a collision with other drivers. 

• 2 months later...

I'm a bit late to the party but I don't think it should be removed. It's a very useful tool for casual players that just play for fun. However, I believe there should be an option to disable it in unranked lobbies. When playing at a competitive level, resetting to track can be considered as "cheating" as it prevents you to lose too much time after a spin or a crash.

Would it be easy to include that as an option in the lobby settings ? @BarryBL

Archived