Jump to content
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

cheaters

Recommended Posts

so what codemasters doing about cheaters? my friend racing against me these weekend and losing on practice and qualify by 1 second slower even using better tyres (medium vs hard), so he enabled cheat and beat my time by 4 seconds (he confesses used this)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@squalles

You should be sending @BarryBL a private message and reporting your friend for cheating. You are only hurting everyone else by posting that you know someone is cheating and doing nothing about it. Sorry if this seems harsh but, it's up to us to help CM police for these things and to report them so that they can put a stop to it. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i´m need send a new private message everytime i see anyone cheating? my friend its not the unique like you can imagine

  • Disagree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, squalles said:

my friend racing against me these weekend and losing on practice and qualify by 1 second so he enabled cheat and beat my time by 4 seconds (he confesses used this)

Get better friends.

Next case...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes, I sorry but you started the subject asking what CM is doing, all I was asking is what are you doing about it? The more info CM receives on who is cheating and how they are cheating, the better they can stop it. I was not in any way trying to get under your skin but, you stating that you personally know someone who is cheating, then you need to REPORT THEM. We all have to do our part to help.

Edited by Getts0388

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

so, and one efficient anti cheat engine or one patch preventing the use these things?

its very easy take the fault on my friend when anyone can use these things in online races too

honestly i don´t buy the game to do the codemasters job

Edited by squalles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whatever outcome you want you still need to report the details to Codemasters, and via a pm not on the open forum.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i need report all multiplayer players i think cheating, so how i know if the unknow player are fast or cheating?

genius

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, squalles said:

so i need report all multiplayer players i think cheating, so how i know if the unknow player are fast or cheating?

genius

I think the geniality truly resides in making a public post about a private matter, antagonizing those that chiming in with honest suggestions and getting upset when people don't flood in with sympathy.

Your post seem to have two parts. What is the anti-cheat system Codemasters have in place and your frustration with your friend's cheating. I am curious too to know how Codemasters deal with cheaters and what kind of anti-cheat engines the game has in place, but @Getts0388 gave you a proper suggestion on how to go about dealing with your concrete case and you were all barbs in response. Should not be surprised to see the community cutting that kind of attitude down (and fast) in, again, an open post.

 

Edited by marioho
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, marioho said:

I think the geniality truly resides in making a public post about a private matter, antagonizing those that chiming in with honest suggestions and getting upset when people don't flood in with sympathy.

Your post seem to have two parts. What is the anti-cheat system Codemasters have in place and your frustration with your friend's cheating. I am curious too to know how Codemasters deal with cheaters and what kind of anti-cheat engines the game has in place, but @Getts0388 gave you a proper suggestion on how to go about dealing with your concrete case and you were all barbs in response. Should not be surprised to see the community cutting that kind of attitude down (and fast) in, again, an open post.

  

sure great solution, i report one player and all anothers continues cheating because us need know whos cheating to report

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@squalles

on second thought, you should be given a temporary ban yourself. Maybe then you will learn a lesson on what you should & should NOT say in an open forum. Most of all for your unwillingness to do the right thing. You want to complain, but yet take no responsibility for letting your friend cheat. Nobody wants to race with anybody with your attitude & lack of respect for players who do not cheat. It’s almost like if you see a school full of kids on fire, then calling the fire department to ask them what they are going to do about it but not give the location of the fire. Do u get it now???

Edited by Getts0388
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, squalles said:

sure great solution, i report one player and all anothers continues cheating because us need know whos cheating to report

With that attitude it seems to me one solution too many as you deserve, honestly. And this tone is anything but supportive to a meaningful discussion. Add one and the other together and seems like you're more about getting one on Codemasters nose than actually interested in discussing matters.

Which is a pity. As I said I would love to hear from the men themselves how their anti-cheat system works and what would be the standard procedure for us to report violations. This will hardly sprout in a thread like this though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Getts0388 said:

@squalles

on second thought, you should be given a temporary ban yourself. Maybe then you will learn a lesson on what you should & should NOT say in an open forum. Most of all for your unwillingness to do the right thing. You want to complain, but yet take no responsibility for letting your friend cheat. Nobody wants to race with anybody with your attitude & lack of respect for players who do not cheat. It’s almost like if you see a school full of kids on fire, then calling the fire department to ask them what they are going to do about it but not give the location of the fire. Do u get it now??? 

i can report the user, but this don´t solve the problem and you know it, "if see anyone cheating you need report him and all ok"

yes and all anothers players cheating will be fine

genius, i´m asking to prevent these things and definitive solution to the problem, but you don´t look have interest on this

  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd have thought part of the point of reporting an individual would be that it may highlight a particular cheat to Codemasters, rather than just the person.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@squalles

this is an F1 community that your are writing in. If you want to be a constructive member, do the right thing. Report your friend so that CM knows what & who to look for. They can’t fix it without the help of the community. No nobody said it’s your job, but the fence is only as strong as it’s weak link. Which is you at this time. Sorry, but you would be helping everyone if you do the right thing. We all play a part no matter how small it might be. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

fine (removed) its a just to show how easily anyone can find, so please any solution like a anticheat system

Edited by squalles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@squalles

please just remove your last post, it’s not helping anybody. Mostly yourself. Please. Spending it is no way helpful. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@squalles

PS, in the time it took you to look that up & post it, you could have done the right thing & reported your friend. But you didn’t!!!!!!! There is where the problem lies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you´re wrong, i reported to steam, if want i post here the nickname too, but you know that´s don´t are the point, when i report him, you and another players continues using cheats and thinking its all fine since nobody report yours too

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, squalles said:

so what codemasters doing about cheaters? my friend racing against me these weekend and losing on practice and qualify by 1 second slower even using better tyres (medium vs hard), so he enabled cheat and beat my time by 4 seconds (he confesses used this)

You want Codemasters to do something about cheaters but u aren’t reporting your friend for cheating?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@squalles

your last post made no sense but I assume you were trying to tell me to report my friends that cheat. They don’t. That’s where your problem lies, you play with cheaters. Thank god you  & your friends are playing on a PC platform. Would hate to go into a ranked or ever an unranked race with any of you. The facts are in, clearly you stated that you play with cheaters & allowed it to happen. May many checked flags be yours, without cheating that is. Do take care. 

Edited by Getts0388
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh yes, i´m created the topic asking to codemasters do any anti cheat system or update preventing these things, posted the links with these programs to codemasters analyse him and reported my friend to steam, and i´m have the fault

and your solution are defending him telling i just can report players who i knows are cheaters and all another players using these ***** don´t will be punished, genius

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, SomaticCoast375 said:

You want Codemasters to do something about cheaters but u aren’t reporting your friend for cheating?

i reported him and now? what happening with all another cheaters don´t reported?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, squalles said:

i reported him and now? what happening with all another cheaters don´t reported?

They'll each receive a bunch of flowers. Probably.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×