F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Where is the logic to this

Codemasters.. I informed you of a cheater yesterday that was P1 on the Weekly Event Leaderboard. I have turned my PS4 on to find you have removed the individual from the Leaderboard today.... AFTER the Event has already ended. Apparently this is incredibly difficult to understand but in order to actually have what you're doing be effective.. You need to REMOVE THEM BEFORE THE EVENT IS OVER. The individual you removed is still listed as number 1 in the previous weeks results. It is SO INCREDIBLY POINTLESS to remove someone AFTER the Event ends.  

Keep up the phenomenal work 👎

• Disagree 3

Give it rest... honestly who cares???

Much better they’re working hard on important updates (i see patch 1.06 just dropped) 😊

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Is there a job opening on Codemasters for 24/7 overseeing of event leaderboards and cheats? If so are we allowed to apply someone else? It would be preferably if the work desk came with a non-functional keyboard. 

Minimum pay wage, benefits and health care, though. What are we, savages?

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Disagree 1

forget this, i´m asking to anti cheat engine or any patch preventing these things but people here saying its my fault and i need report every player i see using cheats like if codemasters don´t have nothing to do

honestly i think these people want use cheats too

12 minutes ago, squalles said:

forget this, i´m asking to anti cheat engine or any patch preventing these things but people here saying its my fault and i need report every player i see using cheats like if codemasters don´t have nothing to do

If you notice someone who you think cheats, yes, you need to report it. With video proof it is easier to know for them what to look for, and also in how to prevent it.

@mike5500 Don't listen to what others say. I get you. These time trials are your thing! But also like most of us I don't really care. I have my gripe with other stuff in the game that others think is stupid to care about.

But these time trials are important to you so they should be fixed but you are a regular here. Why do you post like a newbie? The title of this topic made me curious and again it is you complaining about leaderboards. Use a descriptive title so when I skim the forum I see that your leaderboards are still not fixed immediately. I think you would get far less nasty replies when people don't feel tricked into reading one of your rants over and over.

Again I do understand this is important for you but act as a regular not like someone who found a bug for the first time in a codemasters game. :classic_dry:

• Agree 2

Posted (edited)

The same people can not help themselves, they are attracted to my posts and will comment against what I write regardless of what I write about. It doesn't bother me. I expect it. My title is very accurate about the subject I wrote about as well. "Where is the logic to this." So upon viewing the title you'll be expecting a post explaining something illogical which I did do. Say I act like a newb etc... I could care less. Im getting my point across and the point is it's a joke that they remove people after the Event is over.  If these people weren't looking for confrontation, they would simply ignore me but they like ganging up on me. And going out of their way to read my posts and comment on them. They all know what's coming when I write a post. Their first instinct is to disagree with it somehow. They don't need to open it and can simply ignore me through their settings. They are nothing but nats flying around my head

Edited by Mike5500
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2

@Mike5500 in the spirit of not alienating the entire community  creating duplicate threads about the same thing, why don't you just create one thread called Mikes Gripes and just add all your complaints to your own thread on a daily basis.

Just makes more sense than flooding the forum with the same threads.

• Agree 6

@SIMRACER123 agreed 100% and hopefully he has the discernment to see this suggestion as genuine as it is. This narrative he's weaving of a maverick against bigotry simply doesn't hold any water and will produce no winners, short and long term alike. Before this constant flooding of daily rants I remember seeing a few wholesome and insightful comments from him, we all lose with this constant rubbing. The effect would be exactly the same, always keeping his discontentment with the game on the first page, but without the negative rippling this derisive tone causes on the community as a whole. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

6 hours ago, kalamazoo123 said:

Give it rest... honestly who cares???

Much better they’re working hard on important updates (i see patch 1.06 just dropped) 😊

I was so confused for a moment as this was the first post and it didn't make any sense with the topic title. The. I remembered that I'd added the OP to my ignored users list 😂

@BarryBL why does the forum still show me topics from users that are on your ignore list?

Mike, I know it's frustrating and you want something to be changed. And I applaude to you for raising this serious issue, which doesn't effect me at all, but I understand it bothers you.

Now, the only thing I dislike here is the fact that you opened yet another topic to a ever growing list of Mike5500 vs cheaters topics. Why don't just add your findings to the first topic you created? One topic with 30 responses will get more attention than 10 topics with just a few replies from mostly people who are annoyed to see that you keep opening topics for the same issue.

So, just keep it to the same thread, everytime you post, it will get bumped to the top of the board just as any new topic would do.

• Agree 1

Okay I'm going to ask you to report users through the PMs without needing to create a new thread, or messages chat for everything. These are just cluttering the forums even more as these also get reported and such 🙂 

11 hours ago, squalles said:

There isn't an easy way to develop an anti-cheat, and this certainly isn't patchable.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2