DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No FFB and advanced wheel settings.

I have Thrustmaster F1 Force feedback PC, I have PC version of  F1 2015. There is no FFB in game. Also I have no advanced wheel settings for my wheel in game.
http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/f1-force-feedback

hello, I have the same problem. I did not FFB in the game, the G27 is very soft and I have no driving experience.
thank you to trace information ;)

I have a standard Fanatec CSR Wheel, and there is no resistance or feedback for me either or more precisely what little there is is very, very muted, even when turned up to 100..... just chucking it out there for the record.

The best test I do, and it's one that shows advanced feedback working in other games, is simply to sit still in car not moving and turn the wheel. There should be a stiffer more resistive feel representing the stationary tyres. Alas there is nothing, the wheel spins rather freely.

Disappointing but, heck it pains me to say it, nothing new at launch for you guys… (sorry).

Aside from that it feels nice and challenging (with all assists off as I like it), and looks pretty smart, noticeably so... so that's good! And luckily I just picked up Dirt Rally, which is pretty smart, so that’s some compensation.

Don’t let us down Codies! Any help I can give, I will, just contact me.

I'm having a similar problem with my Logitech G27. 

It seems like there is no option to edit the wheel settings and FFB isn't working at all. I also like to use the clutch pedal as my brake, but the game only recognises this pedal as "Slider2" and when on track the brake is constantly on. 

I have been playing since F1 2010 and have never experienced this issue before. If anyone has found a fix please let me know!  

I'd really appreciate if you could fix the issue with advanced wheel settings beying greyed out. It was fine in the previous F1 games and all other Codemasters games for that matter, but I'm having trouble in F1 2015.

It's odd that some people are having issue with the advanced settings not being available. I do not have this issue, only with the force feedback. I can adjust everything, only force feedback seems non-existant for me. Frustrating.  :s other games I have are ok. I tried it with a windows controller, and so far that seemed pretty reasonable, but of course, can't compare to a wheel. I may need to start a new thread.

I've also a thrustmaster force feedback racing wheel and no acces to advanced wheel settings for my wheel in game. Have you an issue ?

look out for Sods post regarding his Logitech. it may help implementing the same principles to a thrust master wheel.

for logitech wheels and maybe others try this.... http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/9026/how-to-set-up-your-logitech-steering-wheel-in-f1-2015

I would like to know if codemaster work on this issue please. Because, at this moment, I bought the game for nothing cause it's impossible to play without making some changes on advanced settings... If codemaster do not work on it, i will have to buy a new wheel...

Hi Codemasters. I think you made a quite challenging game. I join some of the coments below about the advance wheel settings being greyed out, It would be awesome if you check it out and provide some feedback. Thanks in advance.

Jeffreeey said:
I would like to know if codemaster work on this issue please. Because, at this moment, I bought the game for nothing cause it's impossible to play without making some changes on advanced settings... If codemaster do not work on it, i will have to buy a new wheel...
Yeah send a PM to someone as the devs are NEVER EVER reading their own forums and when it gets too hard for the Community 'Managers' they simply delete the forum. Has happened 2-3 times now. Won't be long before this one gets deleted I bet.

We are reading and we know some of you are experiencing issues with the FFB on your wheels. We're working on getting these issues sorted and fixed as fast as we can. 

I'm experiencing advanced wheel settings greyed out. Ffb works but very very touchy steering wheel.

Is there any ETA? Can't play the game because of deadzone problem. The throttle in-game starts to react only after 30% of my actual pedal movement. 2 weeks already. :(

Old problem, but still unresolved.
Would be nice to play the F1 2015 on PC with G29, if only the FFB would work as it should...
At the moment only the environmental FFB works.. meaning only when driving on the side of the track or out of the track. After launch the FFB was working, then it broke after some patch, then it worked again briefly and now it's gone again. No problems with F1 2014 or Dirt games or any other wheel supporting game. I have even reinstalled Windows and the game but to no avail...

Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, i7 4790K, 16GB DDR3, MSI GTX 980 Ti, G29, G13, G105...