Jump to content Jump to content

Bugged tyre graphic when the predicted strategy comes up while spectating a wet start

TactXO

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

See screenshot below. Next to the Inter and Wet tyre symbol is a bugged symbol.

2.       Platform

PC
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

Unranked MP
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Assuming this happens every time you're spectating a race that starts wet
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

image.thumb.png.f791ce11d64b08914267ae182d08763b.png

20 hours ago, TactXO said:

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

See screenshot below. Next to the Inter and Wet tyre symbol is a bugged symbol.

2.       Platform

PC
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

Unranked MP
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Assuming this happens every time you're spectating a race that starts wet
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

image.thumb.png.f791ce11d64b08914267ae182d08763b.png

I am wondering, i see some info on your screen that i did not see on my Ps4 version.

For example left side more than 5 drivers name

And the Pit Stop Prediction.

Are they in a race or is this some kind of Mod?

10 hours ago, GioProductions said:

I am wondering, i see some info on your screen that i did not see on my Ps4 version.

For example left side more than 5 drivers name

And the Pit Stop Prediction.

Are they in a race or is this some kind of Mod?

This is the spectator POV. You can try seeing it for yourself by spectating any unranked lobby.

Just now, Kogoda10 said:

Is there a certain button you need to press to get the other bit on the side because it doesn't show up for me on Xbox the tyre graphic does but not that other one that looks like it shows damage aswell

That's a SimHub overlay. You can only do that on PC I'm afraid.

Archived