F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Driver Number.

Hey 👋  just wondering what driver number your guys use and what's the story about it.

I pick number 13. Cuz its my lucky number and I have a tattoo of it for my is my life number 😅

25 minutes ago, Racingpoint2 said:

Hey 👋  just wondering what driver number your guys use and what's the story about it.

I pick number 13. Cuz its my lucky number and I have a tattoo of it for my is my life number 😅

22, not sure why but i like how this number looks XD

• Agree 1

27, was my number when I was still Karting proffesionaly and kind of belongs to me somehow 😄

Posted (edited)

Dear lord

@ZtwoA 22 has always been my number of choice whenever 8 isn't available or doesn't particularly fit. Can't pin down why but I think I like both the symmetry in it and... Let's say I'm quite fond of Kaka's spell on AC Milan.

@HappyAss95 haha that's my 3rd choice, being my birthday and all (wink wink).

So here I am with nothing to add to the discussion except lament how unoriginal I am in my choice of driver numbers.  

Edited by marioho
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 1

89, the year I was born. Unoriginal but I felt I needed a reason for a number 

I chose number 42, because it’s the answer to life, the universe and everything...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GnrDreagon said:

The lack of 69's in this thread so far is surprising me.

Maybe it is because those of us who were juvenile enough to pick the number are now too embarrassed to admit it. 😳

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Lurtz said:

Maybe it is because those of us who were juvenile enough to pick the number are now too embarrassed to admit it. 😳

Maybe. Personally I considered it but went for the more reasonable 28 instead. I don't want to be reminded of my short bursts of immaturity all the time.

Since there is an unfortunate who picks my number 18 (always used as a competitive number) I took the 29, day I got Married

22 is the number I've chosen, mostly because of the double figures - which looks cooler on the car imo - and because of the symmetry, I guess.

I decided to choose number 88 because 8 is my lucky number, but unfortunately Grosjean has it already so I thought 88 could give me double luck, if that makes any sense?

• Like 1

I used to use 23 as I was born on 23rd sept, but that got taken by Albon last year, so I either use 9 now (month of September) or 83 (year I was born). 

88 was my number as a Kart racer when I was a girl, used it again for my brief amateur rally stint a few years ago, was totally bummed when Kubica took it for last years game but now its mine again!:classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

It's the day of the month I was born and barring a few exceptions has been my number while playing hockey since the first time I played as a child throughout minor hockey most of my junior career(there were six games in junior where I wore 58) throughout 4 of my 5 seasons playing professionally(I wore 77 for a season) all the way up to this very day playing men's league hockey. It's also been the only number I wore playing Baseball and Basketball(stopped playing both competitively in high school). I even managed to be able to wear it playing football the two years I played as a teenager.

25 - it was on my back when I played football 🤷‍♂️

Personally for me it’s it’s either 14 my lucky number and 94 year of birth and that’s the first season of f1 that I watched highlights from when I was older.

When I joined a racing club in 2011 I was asked what number I would use since every driver in the club has their own (champion taking #1).

My first thought was Wip3out and the Goteki 45 team, so I went with 45.

File:G45Indy E.jpg

Been using it as my personal number in every racing game ever since.

Renault_-_France_5.PNG

14 - Just always been my favourite number since it is my birthday and also some great players of the football club I support have worn it.

Guessing I'll have to change next year since Fernando is coming back though.

17 is my number, when I did motocross. Everything I did, I always want number 17 (Because of Marc de Reuver 2004). Unfortunately the number is banned because of the death of Jules. Now I race with 71 in the game.

70 is my number since Raikkonen is still in F1 with my favourite number 7 as well as Bottas who has 77 so I went with the 3rd option, in 2019 I picked 75 since the fictional driver Devon Butler took my number. Glad 70 is back in 2020 for me to pick up.

2029713095_MyTeamScreenShot2020-07-2222-12-13.thumb.png.4424436e2c2dbc8867762d56a4cc2b67.png