F1 2018 - "It's show time" Steam achievement

Hello,

to get the Steam achievement "It's show time" you simply need to complete an event. Unfortunately this is not possible anymore since Codemasters stopped doing online events for F1 2018.

I see that both the Xbox and the PlayStation versions don't have this achievement/trophy.

Is it too much to ask Codemasters to remove this broken achievement from Steam, or maybe do some events again to let players get this?

Thanks

Seriously, I thought only Milestone abandons their old games. I've stopped supporting them by no longer purchasing their titles. Afterall, F1 2018 is not even THAT old and there is absolutely no excuse. How long would it take an employee of theirs to add at least an event (with no expiration due) or remove that Steam achievement? Moving forward I will do the same thing with Codemasters (no longer buying their games) and hopefully, if plenty of us will do that, they will eventually learn their lesson and start carrying about other things than insta-cash-grabs.

Edited by borrys23

It depends. There is a reason why you should buy day 1. Blocking achievements is OK if you tell it before. Then everybody can decide. But if you care about your fans you won't do it anytime.