Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 - what platforms is it being released on?

Obviously it seems that PS4, XBOne and PC will see a release of this game, but will there be PS3 and 360 versions as well or will this be a next gen only title? Seems like no-one knows yet and Codies aren't giving anything away on it?
no they aren't yet but I think that's because all CM are focused on right now is Autosport once Grid Autosport is out then the attention will switch F1's way that's my feeling anyway I think until then we have to be patient and wait and see what Autosport brings us first
P308R said:
Could it be that this year will be skipped and that Codies will launch F1 2015 on PS4/ X1 together with thé start of thé 2015 F1 season?
No. Impossible to implement 2015 data in such a short time.

Personally I hope we will see a PS4/One Release only. Last Gen was long enough. Time for change.
Tourgott said:
P308R said:
Could it be that this year will be skipped and that Codies will launch F1 2015 on PS4/ X1 together with thé start of thé 2015 F1 season?

seriously disagree. when a new season starts, all CM have to wait on before releasing a game is the shape of the new cars and the performance order. modelling the cars could take a month with a good team of designers, and the performance changes are just values in a car performance file. would take a few days at most.

thus during this year they can get all the next gen textures and menus up to scracth, then the final part would be the cars. so an april/May 2015 release is possible?
Tourgott said:
P308R said:

seriously disagree. when a new season starts, all CM have to wait on before releasing a game is the shape of the new cars and the performance order. modelling the cars could take a month with a good team of designers, and the performance changes are just values in a car performance file. would take a few days at most.

thus during this year they can get all the next gen textures and menus up to scracth, then the final part would be the cars. so an april/May 2015 release is possible?
possible but I don't think it'll happen I think it will be next gen but I think we'll continue to see the game being released in the September/October cycle
Well I can understand why they haven't released any info yet. It's quite difficult when you know you are about to create an F1 season that for the first time in history will have an 18+ rating! 

This is your teammanager speaking: Vettel is behind you and he is going to use his KERS!! 

Just let me know what you think when you are that car in front. You immediately know you have a "big" problem .. 

@-)

I can see this can be quiet problematic
  • 3 months later...