Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

XBOX 360 Gamepad for Windows

Using the XBOX360 Gamepad, the default inputs are totally wrong. Pressing "B" (the red button) will have the same effect as pressing "A". So you're virtually stuck in a menu sometimes (having to resort to Keyboard).
When playing ingame, my steering wheel is tilted towards the right. There's no option in the game to tweak the controller offset? This means I'm unable to play the game at this moment...

I assume you have the latest driver for the controller installed?  Doesn't sound good though.

I'm getting fed up now. I spent £40 on a game NY controller and keyboard and mouse cannot play. I used to defend codemasters and since Steven hood quit it's gone down the sh**ter. I have no idea any more.

ye about B button And A button, thats a joke, Wheel doesnt seems responsible anymore..

To get the facts straight
1. I have the "latest" drivers.
2. Other games work just fine pCars, F12013, F12014 and even Dirt Rally is ok ;-).
3. "You need to re-map your buttons in the game controller settings." => yes, but that doesn't fix:
    -- The fact that menu system is still broken A/B buttons etc..
    -- The fact we can't adjust the input offset/deadzone/ for the inputs.

Thanks for all the feedback. We're looking into this issue now and I'll try to provide more info when I can. 

Thanks for all the feedback. We're looking into this issue now and I'll try to provide more info when I can. 
I've got this problem too BUT my X is A and A is X. My controller is Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4.

I've got this problem too BUT my X is A and A is X. My controller is Thrustmaster Dual Analog 4.
they mixed somehow A B and X buttons, in different parts of game they do different, for examle B should be as Back, but it doesnt works everywhere, but X do, also for A somewhere A should be like enter, but once again B does what A should.

Forgot to tell about wheel, the wheel seems so unrealistic, about 40% of turn its ok, but after i reach of 40% degrees for example to left, in game wheel rotates to 90% of degrees. I hope u understand what i mean.

xTomyLEE said:
they mixed somehow A B and X buttons, in different parts of game they do different, for examle B should be as Back, but it doesnt works everywhere, but X do, also for A somewhere A should be like enter, but once again B does what A should.
I mean B works fine for me but...

I have to press X to move on. And everything what's on X I have to press A 

Can we expect a fix very soon @literalzero
Teams are aware of it and currently working on a fix. Will keep you all updated when I know more. 

I got this problem also, using "Thrustmaster GPX Xbox Controller"

This is me trying to make my way through Bahrain but the car keeps wanting to make some weird turns, can´t keep it in a line on the straights ... fighting the car all the way around the lap, can not play this game atm because of this

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFGDOGPXPU

Can we expect a fix very soon @literalzero
Teams are aware of it and currently working on a fix. Will keep you all updated when I know more. 
Thank You. I keep mentioning it because its stopping us pad users from playing