F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

gameplay changed with patchs?

i´m always played without any assist on g27 wheel

in release version 1.03 i´m played on 82% of difficulty, with patch 1.05 i´m changed to 90%, and now on 1.06 im changed again to 95%

i don´t know why but i feel the car more easily (unrealistic) to drive, because on 1.03 version the car are more heavy and bad in corners, on 1.05 are way better but need a minimal care with traction and abs, but on 1.06 looks arcade mode

i checked 3 times on menu if i really disabled all assists because now on 1.06 looks like traction control and abs enabled, its really very hard to lockup tyres and spin out losing traction

anyone feel the same?

Are you playing career/MyTeams??

Probably the car has improved with the updates from R&D making the car easier to drive??

• Agree 1

We've not changed anything apart from the 1.06 updates as per patch notes.

You may just have adapted to the game better. It's expected for players to start at a lower difficulty and for that to be increased throughout the game cycle as you have more practice.

• Agree 1

13 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We've not changed anything apart from the 1.06 updates as per patch notes.

You may just have adapted to the game better. It's expected for players to start at a lower difficulty and for that to be increased throughout the game cycle as you have more practice.

Seriously ! PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE PHYSICS !!! If anyone in the office hints at changing them, feel free to wheel them out the door and push them down the road as far away from the office as possible 😄

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Seriously ! PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THE PHYSICS !!! If anyone in the office hints at changing them, feel free to wheel them out the door and push them down the road as far away from the office as possible 😄

If we could get anywhere near the office, I'll try 😛 . Not in our plans in the slightest, we think the gameplay is good, and the initial patches have been mostly to improve stability. Absolutely no plans, short or long term, to change.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 8

4 hours ago, squalles said:

i´m always played without any assist on g27 wheel

in release version 1.03 i´m played on 82% of difficulty, with patch 1.05 i´m changed to 90%, and now on 1.06 im changed again to 95%

i don´t know why but i feel the car more easily (unrealistic) to drive, because on 1.03 version the car are more heavy and bad in corners, on 1.05 are way better but need a minimal care with traction and abs, but on 1.06 looks arcade mode

i checked 3 times on menu if i really disabled all assists because now on 1.06 looks like traction control and abs enabled, its really very hard to lockup tyres and spin out losing traction

anyone feel the same?

I dunno what the G27 is like but i know on my CSL Elite the other night when i loaded the game up the wheel felt heavier than normal. Was fine after i turned it off and on again although to be fair i think that issue is related to the CSL rather than the game as its happened on other games before.

• Agree 1

Just now, BarryBL said:

If we could get anywhere near the office, I'll try 😛 . Not in our plans in the slightest, we think the gameplay is good, and the initial patches have been mostly to improve stability. Absolutely no plans, short or long term, to change.

Codemasters have absolutely nailed it this year. Everyone should be very proud of the gameplay. I appreciate there are some bugs early doors but the game itself it excellent.

• Agree 3

23 minutes ago, mikyesposto95 said:

The game this year Is fantastic @BarryBL

It must be good as I’m in my 3rd season in my team. Previously I usually don’t finish season 1 in career mode but my team is keeping me interested. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You want to come down to my level of ability to see how easy it still is to lock up tyres and lose the rear on acceleration!!! 😳😳😳

Having said that, in my defence, this is my first season with Anti Lock Brakes turned off.

Edited by Lurtz
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lurtz said:

You want to come down to my level of ability to see how easy it still is to lock up tyres and lose the rear on acceleration!!! 😳😳😳

Having said that, in my defence, this is my first season with Anti Lock Brakes turned off.

@Lurtz

Somehow you have quoted the original poster but made it look like i wrote it.

You may want to amend it so it makes sense.

Apologies Simracer123, edited as requested.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, SIMRACER123 said:

I dunno what the G27 is like but i know on my CSL Elite the other night when i loaded the game up the wheel felt heavier than normal. Was fine after i turned it off and on again although to be fair i think that issue is related to the CSL rather than the game as its happened on other games before.

My CSL felt different and I couldnt figure it out, didnt even know it had been patched, came here and realized a patch had been applied. Yes there was some change.

No big deal just adjusted to get the old feel, great game except the rain every 3rd race, practice, or qualifying.

Edited by Gibbs444