F1 2020 | PITCOINS NOW ASSIGNED - ONLINE SERVICES BACK ONLINE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Career schedule

With the addition of 16/10, I decided to go with a 16 race season becuase I would have been able to get rid of some tracks I don't like driving on. But I was wondering why are you not able to change the order the races will be held in, for example why are you not able to do the last race of the season in Monaco and the first race in the USA. Is that because of the date the races are held in? or is it because of licensing. 

i know you cant change the order because that is the order the races are held in. I think you should be able to choose the 16 races though but i don't know why you cant.

51 minutes ago, WillGanner33 said:

i know you cant change the order because that is the order the races are held in. I think you should be able to choose the 16 races though but i don't know why you cant.

You can choose which 16 (or 10) races you want when you select the option, you just cannot change the order of them.

Posted (edited)

I doubt it's licensing as you can set up a custom championship in Gran Prix mode which will play out like the real thing whatever order of tracks you pick. 

Commentary even changes to adapt, not calling Australia season opener for example if placed elsewhere in calendar. 

Just hasn't been implemented as career uses a different setup process I'd guess. 

It would be nice to give some customisation to this as if you pick 16 for example, then races can come and go from the calendar over seasons like in real life. 

Edited by KNT2011
  • Agree 2

I would love to recreate as closely as possible some historic 16 race seasons. With Australia at the end and the US or Brazil at the start.