Jump to content
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Competition | 10,000 Pitcoin Reward - Ending 20/10/2020 | MyTeam Story Time Read more... ×

Recommended Posts

It will come later this week. PC will get it first and then it will be rolled out to console platforms.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blandyy said:

It will come later this week. PC will get it first and then it will be rolled out to console platforms.

I think they all get released at the same time, it's just that there is an approval process for patches to be released via PlayStation and Xbox. The Xbox process always seems to take the longest.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's live on XB.  Mine is downloading right now.  1.09gb

Edited by petro1319

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any idea when it's coming on PS? Supposed to start a league race in 1.5 hours, would hate the patch to hit simultaneously..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just installed mine on xbox, dissapointed to notice a glitch with the merc livery almost immediately. In cockpit view there is a giant bolt under the windscreen on the chassis to the right of the steering wheel. 😕

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn’t fix the camera looking around when steering bug for subsequent accounts. Very dissappointing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, janbonator said:

Any idea when it's coming on PS? Supposed to start a league race in 1.5 hours, would hate the patch to hit simultaneously..

Ps4 is live now..

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, smudger1982 said:

Ps4 is live now..

Better start my Ferrari championship now before they nerf the cars :classic_biggrin:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HAMW05WC2014 said:

Just installed mine on xbox, dissapointed to notice a glitch with the merc livery almost immediately. In cockpit view there is a giant bolt under the windscreen on the chassis to the right of the steering wheel. 😕

Lol. It looks like one of those fake bullet hole stickers.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Lewis44TheWin said:

Lol. It looks like one of those fake bullet hole stickers.

 

It really does! Its going to drive my ocd nuts until its fixed. 😅 the livery does look amazing though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why can’t i put inters on before the start of a wet race? 😂 Race will start wet then go dry, but after outlap it seems obvious that inters will be quicker so restarted to find out i can only change the strat with dry tyres. ‘My team’ but i cant even choose ‘my strategy’. If its wrong then i deal with it, least let me make the mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×