F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Performance update

Are we ever getting a performance update, I mean we are suckers for realism and it's annoying to see Ferrari winning in the game but in reality we know their engine is the slowest, please 

24 minutes ago, naim786 said:

Are we ever getting a performance update, I mean we are suckers for realism and it's annoying to see Ferrari winning in the game but in reality we know their engine is the slowest, please 

It’ll probably be a few more weeks before we get that. 

• Agree 1

Glad I cancelled my pre order. 

Performance out by heaps, liveries not right, no customisation of car shape and once again, the only part that can be damaged is the front. I bet vettel wishes leclerc hit him in game in Austria. No rear damage at all. 

The drivers skills are way off too. 

• Confused 1
  • Disagree 2

7 minutes ago, MuzLFlasH said:

Performance out by heaps, liveries not right, no customisation of car shape and once again, the only part that can be damaged is the front. I bet vettel wishes leclerc hit him in game in Austria. No rear damage at all. 

Okay.

10 minutes ago, MuzLFlasH said:

Yawn, that was a total waste of 10 seconds reading that post.:classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, MuzLFlasH said:

Your aware that every reason you have given for cancelling your pre order the game was exactly the same in 2019? Which begs the question, why on earth did you pre-order in the first place....

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, SIMRACER123 said:

Your aware that every reason you have given for cancelling your pre order the game was exactly the same in 2019? Which begs the question, why on earth did you pre-order in the first place....

Haha too true.....however simple answer is, because that's what everyone does isn't it? Pre-order game, get game, complain about said game and company and pre-order their next game....rinse and repeat!

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, MuzLFlasH said:

Eh. Still a great game but you'll never find out. 

Its perfectly realistic anyway, Chonky Chonk Racing Honda dominating F1 qith Michael Schumacher moonwalking the podium every GP not realistic enough?