Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Formula 1 deservers better than Codemasters

STEFAN said:
STEFAN said:
gmd1970 said:
hahahahahahahahaha codemasters please just now fuck off and let some other company take the game on, i would even like to see EA  have another go at making a f1 game,,

and all the fanboys who has defended this game can go and fuck off too its a joke 
Actually not seen the usual suspects today  mmpaw  boozy33 etc thay were on the warpath yesterday  giving me hell  because i was trying to stop people wasteing 44.99 on thi crapfest .

I think the average age of a gamer is around 32 years old and if wasting as you call it 44.99 on a game is breaking the bank at that age you better sort your life out.
It's more like, should devs get any money whatsoever on a half-assed job. Besides, no matter your age, no matter how well off you are, you should be bothered about where your money goes and whom you support with it.

Something a poor person says
Something a person with the mental age of a 5-year old would say. See how that works?

gmd1970 said:

Yes and Wynterdust is another one that just spams and reports you if you post a negative (and usually true) comment!!
Only the nonsense posts. Not my fault a few people post so much of it. I actually agree with a lot of critical views about the game as well as the positives. I just don't agree with attitudes of some people.
You could of course, stop insulting other members for having a different opinion and stop with the subtle insults behind a members back and have an adult discussion with them rather than calling them "fanboys". It's really not that hard. And you're confused as to why your accounts are getting blocked?

gmd1970 said:

Yes and Wynterdust is another one that just spams and reports you if you post a negative (and usually true) comment!!
Only the nonsense posts. Not my fault a few people post so much of it. I actually agree with a lot of critical views about the game as well as the positives. I just don't agree with attitudes of some people.
You could of course, stop insulting other members for having a different opinion and stop with the subtle insults behind a members back and have an adult discussion with them rather than calling them "fanboys". It's really not that hard. And you're confused as to why your accounts are getting blocked?
The difference is @Wynterdust  i haven't insulted anyone but still lost 3 accounts inside a day! Like i have said already a public forum is for giving opinions, whether they are positive or negative...It's called freedom of speech....Therefore i don't see why i should have had 3 accounts closed just because i am deeply unhappy at CM for their way of treating, me, you, all of us, their customers like we don't exist, and put my views down in this forum! Do you think that's fair?

It is a little bit odd that you lost those accounts when there are others that definitely deserve it more. Yes, you are right, everyone has the freedom to express their opinion good or bad. The negative posts are actually the most helpful when they are done constructively. There are too many here though that actively just post insults to other members which results in nothing but pointless bickering between both sides. Those are the ones I mark as spam so hopefully those that do post constructive feedback get noticed before the barrage of playground insults.
The forum has lost sight of it's purpose. We're all (or most at least) here because we're fans of F1 and we want to see a game that can represent the sport we enjoy to it's best. To share what we feel is good and what we feel can be improved. In recent months, it's become nothing more than a battleground where there's those those that spew the same repetitive insults about the game and the company every post which leads to people either joining in or returning the insults. How can anything be improved from that?
It's easy to see why there's so little interaction from the devs when most threads end up that way. 

It is a little bit odd that you lost those accounts when there are others that definitely deserve it more. Yes, you are right, everyone has the freedom to express their opinion good or bad. The negative posts are actually the most helpful when they are done constructively. There are too many here though that actively just post insults to other members which results in nothing but pointless bickering between both sides. Those are the ones I mark as spam so hopefully those that do post constructive feedback get noticed before the barrage of playground insults.
The forum has lost sight of it's purpose. We're all (or most at least) here because we're fans of F1 and we want to see a game that can represent the sport we enjoy to it's best. To share what we feel is good and what we feel can be improved. In recent months, it's become nothing more than a battleground where there's those those that spew the same repetitive insults about the game and the company every post which leads to people either joining in or returning the insults. How can anything be improved from that?
It's easy to see why there's so little interaction from the devs when most threads end up that way. 
Agree with you mate, and i for one am not a person to get into petty slanging matches on here. I really don't know how CM, the F1 games, and this forum have got to this point.......What went wrong??

I think this game might be the last F1 game from Codemasters. They did not put much effort on the game because F1 is not a popular sport anymore. They know F1 is dead.

Review scores are starting to trickle out from media and gaming sites and it's not looking good for CM.
With the inevitable poor sales of F12015 I'm pretty sure we won't be seeing an F12016 game from CM.
There simply won't be a budget for F12016.
All the review sites have picked up on the huge amount of missing content and have mentioned 2014 as a stop gap with 2015 being worse.
New game Engine Graphics have also being described as barely next gen in most reviews.

STEFAN said:
gmd1970 said:
hahahahahahahahaha codemasters please just now fuck off and let some other company take the game on, i would even like to see EA  have another go at making a f1 game,,

and all the fanboys who has defended this game can go and fuck off too its a joke 
Actually not seen the usual suspects today  mmpaw  boozy33 etc thay were on the warpath yesterday  giving me hell  because i was trying to stop people wasteing 44.99 on thi crapfest .

I think the average age of a gamer is around 32 years old and if wasting as you call it 44.99 on a game is breaking the bank at that age you better sort your life out.
£45 Is not breaking the bank, but wasting £45 is still pointless.

Foztez said:
I think this game might be the last F1 game from Codemasters. They did not put much effort on the game because F1 is not a popular sport anymore. They know F1 is dead.
They've got at least one more go at it before the contract runs out so we'll see what they do with it. Although I read CM want to extend it. It's just a question of whether they agree on a deal.