F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Question about daily objects in the Shop

Hi there!

As the title says, i'm writing to ask you a clarification about the daily objects: are the items going to be in future Podium Passes or they're exclusive?

Thanks

45 minutes ago, Mattitudey2j said:

They cycle.

I think the OP was asking if the items in the shop could only be bought with pitcoins or if they'd become available as rewards for increasing rank.

Up to the current maximum rank of 30 you can see everything available. As to whether any further level and rewards may be added in time I don't think any of us can know.

• Agree 1

Not sure yet but to me it looks like items in the item shop should be considered as DLC to purchase with real money. But don't take my word for it because they still could appear in a future podium pass but that would be dissapointing if you already own those items.

3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Not sure yet but to me it looks like items in the item shop should be considered as DLC to purchase with real money. But don't take my word for it because they still could appear in a future podium pass but that would be dissapointing if you already own those items.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure I've seen things for sale that are from the same set as something in the podium pass. It would be weird if you couldn't complete a set using the same method. I don't really have a problem with things you can buy now appearing in a podium pass later. You can choose: spend money now and have the item now or don't spend money and have the item later. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure I've seen things for sale that are from the same set as something in the podium pass. It would be weird if you couldn't complete a set using the same method. I don't really have a problem with things you can buy now appearing in a podium pass later. You can choose: spend money now and have the item now or don't spend money and have the item later. 

From what I've seen, everything in the daily store thing is available in Tiers 1-30 through unlocking on the podium pass. 

There's nothing exclusive to the store. 

Maybe there will be, but certainly the range appears to be limited to what's in Podium Pass at the minute. 

3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

From what I've seen, everything in the daily store thing is available in Tiers 1-30 through unlocking on the podium pass. 

Maybe there will be, but certainly the range appears to be limited to what's in Podium Pass at the minute. 

Right now there is no overlap between the store and podium pass. But I assume things that are for sale now will appear in a future pass and the things in the pass right now will be for sale in the future.

Nothing in the Item store can be unlocked by podium pass. I'm sure about that because I have a look at it every day

15 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Nothing in the Item store can be unlocked by podium pass. I'm sure about that because I have a look at it every day

Fair enough, will have to have a another look then, I was sure I was seeing the same things. 

It's not an area of the game I'm that interested in tbh. 

I am.

I live for it. Shopping is why i pre-ordered 😃

• Haha 3

Fair enough, will have to have a another look then, I was sure I was seeing the same things. 

There are some items with the same pattern of other items in the actual podium pass.

Anyway, I started this topic because i was wondering to buy the "Arrow" livery, but at this point i'll wait and see, hoping that this livery will be in other passes

20 minutes ago, pspps1 said:

There are some items with the same pattern of other items in the actual podium pass.

We're just overwhelmed by all the options :classic_laugh:

Just now, KNT2011 said:

We're just overwhelmed by all the options :classic_laugh:

I often find myself loading the game up, heading to the shop and sitting there for hours wandering what glove to buy.  Or then wondering whether i already have too many gloves and perhaps i need to try a different pose instead.

• Haha 2