Jump to content Jump to content

Question about daily objects in the Shop


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Mattitudey2j said:

They cycle.

I think the OP was asking if the items in the shop could only be bought with pitcoins or if they'd become available as rewards for increasing rank.

Up to the current maximum rank of 30 you can see everything available. As to whether any further level and rewards may be added in time I don't think any of us can know.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure yet but to me it looks like items in the item shop should be considered as DLC to purchase with real money. But don't take my word for it because they still could appear in a future podium pass but that would be dissapointing if you already own those items.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BelgiumDude said:

Not sure yet but to me it looks like items in the item shop should be considered as DLC to purchase with real money. But don't take my word for it because they still could appear in a future podium pass but that would be dissapointing if you already own those items.

I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure I've seen things for sale that are from the same set as something in the podium pass. It would be weird if you couldn't complete a set using the same method. I don't really have a problem with things you can buy now appearing in a podium pass later. You can choose: spend money now and have the item now or don't spend money and have the item later. 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, GnrDreagon said:

I'm not so sure about that. I'm pretty sure I've seen things for sale that are from the same set as something in the podium pass. It would be weird if you couldn't complete a set using the same method. I don't really have a problem with things you can buy now appearing in a podium pass later. You can choose: spend money now and have the item now or don't spend money and have the item later. 

From what I've seen, everything in the daily store thing is available in Tiers 1-30 through unlocking on the podium pass. 

There's nothing exclusive to the store. 

Maybe there will be, but certainly the range appears to be limited to what's in Podium Pass at the minute. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

From what I've seen, everything in the daily store thing is available in Tiers 1-30 through unlocking on the podium pass. 

There's nothing exclusive to the store. 

Maybe there will be, but certainly the range appears to be limited to what's in Podium Pass at the minute. 

Right now there is no overlap between the store and podium pass. But I assume things that are for sale now will appear in a future pass and the things in the pass right now will be for sale in the future.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

From what I've seen, everything in the daily store thing is available in Tiers 1-30 through unlocking on the podium pass. 

There's nothing exclusive to the store. 

Maybe there will be, but certainly the range appears to be limited to what's in Podium Pass at the minute. 

Nothing in the Item store can be unlocked by podium pass. I'm sure about that because I have a look at it every day

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

Nothing in the Item store can be unlocked by podium pass. I'm sure about that because I have a look at it every day

Fair enough, will have to have a another look then, I was sure I was seeing the same things. 

It's not an area of the game I'm that interested in tbh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

Fair enough, will have to have a another look then, I was sure I was seeing the same things. 

It's not an area of the game I'm that interested in tbh. 

There are some items with the same pattern of other items in the actual podium pass.

 

Anyway, I started this topic because i was wondering to buy the "Arrow" livery, but at this point i'll wait and see, hoping that this livery will be in other passes

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, KNT2011 said:

We're just overwhelmed by all the options :classic_laugh:

I often find myself loading the game up, heading to the shop and sitting there for hours wandering what glove to buy.  Or then wondering whether i already have too many gloves and perhaps i need to try a different pose instead.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...